Really close to jumping on the Fuck WWE Network bandwagon

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
My subscription was suspended for a few days because I didn't have the funds. Now I'm trying to pay it but despite the fact that I have the funds, it keeps declining my card. To top it off, I try calling and when I push 1 on the menu for questions about billing, etc., it just keeps talking like I didn't push anything. In fact, none of the numbers will work.

If I don't get answers by the time Extreme Rules airs tomorrow, I'll be going back to stealing it.

I don't have enough time to invest in the WWE Network; I may end up cancelling my subscription after the six month commitment.

Don't get me wrong, it's cheap for the value, but I haven't been overly interested in wrestling for a while now and I barley watch/use the WWE Network.

The pay-per-views (or the "special" shows) are the only thing keeping me interested.

Apparently it's an issue with my bank. They won't approve the transaction for some reason and since there's no 24/7 help line for the fucking piece of shit cunt bitch bank, I'm shit out of luck.

So sorry WWE Network, it wasn't your fault. But your phone thing is still stupid.

When they said their goal was 1 million subscriptions, they never actually said 1 million working subscriptions....

Apparently it's an issue with my bank. They won't approve the transaction for some reason and since there's no 24/7 help line for the fucking piece of shit cunt bitch bank, I'm shit out of luck.

So sorry WWE Network, it wasn't your fault. But your phone thing is still stupid.

At least it's not an audio of The Rock screaming: "It doesn't matter if you have an issue!".

Something like this happened before when I tried to renew my Xbox Live. Have you spent a lot of money over a short period recently? If so, the bank probably believes your card has been stolen and has locked it out, and it takes about 20 minutes ish to reopen it.

Something like this happened before when I tried to renew my Xbox Live. Have you spent a lot of money over a short period recently? If so, the bank probably believes your card has been stolen and has locked it out, and it takes about 20 minutes ish to reopen it.

Nope. My old lady went and got gas about an hour later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back