• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Real Life is catching up to me...

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
Real Life is catching up to me so I am going to be dropping doing the Wrestler of the Week after next Week. And I will do Scott Steiner next Week. I have too many Essays and shit to do in the next few weeks.

I never really followed WOTW that much, although I did always look at your sigs, and once in a while, if the guy caught my eye, I'd go read about it. Still, it's going to suck losing one of the few things WZ always had to look forward to.

I'll give it a shot. I like the WOTW and want it to continue. You just need to tell me how to do it.

Its fairly easy. Wikipedia and youtube as well as dailymotion work well. Just follow the format I have been using. The Pictures I take off of Google Image searching.

Well Ill try and do this Friday to finish it off for me for now. Then you or Klunder come up with a way of doing it. Maybe one on one off or something.

I'd be willing to go on and off like that, or maybe we team up and do it together? Is there anyone you'd specifically want us to do?

Well I want to see the Japanese guys still involved. And not to repeat the ones that have already been done. And every 10th Week someone big. Name wise.

I do a quick check to see how many videos there are and the Wikipedia page as well as doing a check on Google Images to see if there are pictures available. Then I spend an hour or so while doing other stuff setting it up with all of the links.

Thats why I said to go with two people it means less time you spend on it really. You can spread the work out over 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back