Real Life Faces and Heels

SJM12492

SAVE_US.Y2J
This was inspired by the whole Randy Orton assult thing, this made me think "What a 'see you next Tuesday'!" when I first saw it, and that got me thinking, what wrestlers are heel in real life and which are face.

I want you guys to comment on a wrestler (or 2) who you believe that of. For example, Randy Orton is a heel for spitting in a kid's face.

You can base this on personal opinion or, when you mabye met them in person...

I've read nothing but bad things about CM Punk and Randy Orton.

Matt Hardy seems like a colossal dick, judging from his Twitter.

I've heard that Tommy Dreamer always has a minute for his fans, though. He's probably the classiest guy in the business. Mick Foley, the same thing. He does a lot of humanitarian efforts.

Jericho is a defenant tweener he can be a real dick sometimes but also a nice guy sometimes.

Batista is a heel also a dick in real life.

I'm just gonna base this on what I've heard. I hear that Batista is a real dick,which doesn't surprise me. Obviously Randy Orton is too,if that story about him is true. John Cena,I heard he's really a good person,which you can tell clearly. I've also heard that Ted DiBiase Jr. is really nice too. I haven't met any WWE superstars,so whether any of them are dicks or not,I don't know.

Jericho is a defenant tweener he can be a real dick sometimes but also a nice guy sometimes.

Batista is a heel also a dick in real life.

I met Chris Jericho when he was doing a book signing , and he was really sweet. He signed his book for me and he also signed one of his Fozzy cd's for me. And he posed for a picture with me as well. (I have it in a frame above my bed). He's one of the nicest superstars I've ever met, and I've met a lot.:)

I met Chris Jericho when he was doing a book signing , and he was really sweet. He signed his book for me and he also signed one of his Fozzy cd's for me. And he posed for a picture with me as well. (I have it in a frame above my bed). He's one of the nicest superstars I've ever met, and I've met a lot.:)

I too met Chris Jericho during his book signing; he came to my university book store in 2007 and it was about two weeks before his return to TV. He kept mum about it, but he wasn't at all mean or put off if we mentioned it.

Jericho actually took the time to sit down with each person, have a mini-convo, and take a photo. When I sat down with him I lost the ability to form words, so he started asking questions about me, just to make me feel more comfortable. What celebrity does that?! And I will never forget, when we took the picture, he tugged my chair closer to him and said, "Come here sugar, give me some love!", and gave me a big hug afterwards.

The signing ran over by two hours, because Jericho wanted to stay and give every fan who had lined up an opportunity to meet him.

Stand up guy.

Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase is a real life face. I met him when I was a kid and he was wrapping up an autograph signing. He actually unpacked his stuff to talk with me and my family about anything. Plus I got a picture out of it. He even went into details about how British Bulldog was coming back with short hair and would be a heel. I, as a kid, didn't believe it and then poof it happened.

Tony Atlas is another guy who was pretty cool. He talked with everyone (he might have laughed I don't remember, I was just a kid lol). But he put me in a headlock joking around and I thought my head was gonna blow up, the guy is fucking huge. Great guy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back