Reaction to this weekend's playoffs

WWEboy13

Dark Match Winner
How do you feel about this weekend's playoffs? What was your reaction to the surprising wins of the Green Bay Packers and the New York Jets? Do you think these two teams can beat their respective teams that they are facing? What do you think about the Bears/Seahawks game? How about the Ravens/Steelers game?

Joe Flacco & BAL choked hard with that shit performance in the 2nd half, & they still havent beaten Big Ben since 2006 (in Flacco's case never); however CHI owning SEA wasnt that much of a shock even though SEA beat them earlier this yr

wasnt surprised GB beat ATL but was surprised that they killed em by 27, & i gotta give it to NYJ for backing up the shit talking again, especially against a 14-2 team that drilled em 45-3 a month ago

as for next wk's title games: i think GB will beat CHI because the Packers did outplay em in their 2 regular season matchups (i know GB lost to CHI in Week 3 but that was mostly because they were penalized about 20 times) & the inconsistency of Jay Cutler will show up next week as the Packers D will get to him like they did to Matt Ryan, but itll be a close game with GB winning 20-14

on the AFC side, im going with NYJ over PIT because theyve beaten Manning & Brady on the road consecutive weeks & after next week, Big Ben could be on that list (that would be pretty impressive since either NE, IND, or PIT have represented the AFC in the Super Bowl since 2003); also i know former Steeler & Super Bowl 43 MVP Santonio Holmes wants another shot at them because he was somewhat quiet in their Wk 15 matchup against PIT (had 6 catches for 40 yds) so i think he'll have a big game next week & will lead them to victory, hopefully Brad Smith plays next week since he played a key role in that Wk. 15 win against them, final score will be NYJ 24-13

so i guess im rooting for the first ever all #6 seed Super Bowl with NYJ & GB (although if it does happen, i hope we dont get the low scoring game they played Wk. 9 when GB beat them 9-0 lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back