ReACTION Returning Mid-February as Online Series on YouTube

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
@TNADixie:
Happy to announce that "ReACTION" will be returning mid-February as an online series on YouTube - more details coming soon to our website!

--

This is tremendous news IMO, as ReACTION was a rather innovative show that I thought added a really nice aspect to the up-close-and-personal style of backstage filming TNA has become known for.

It's an online show, so it's not going to have the same market it might have had they continued it as a television program, but it might also reach more markets this way, since there will be no boundaries or hurdles to get past in terms of timing or broadcasting.

Thoughts?

Very good news, in my opinion. I enjoyed the show when it aired after Impact. Sometimes I felt like Reaction was better than Impact on some nights. Good opportunity to expand on some of the mid-card feuds that don't always get enough television time on Impact.

I wonder how long the shows will be on YouTube. I hope they get an hour or so, but wouldn't be surprised to see half that length.

Very awesome. The only detriment that show ever had was that it followed Impact directly. Though I do wish they did this with TNA Xplosion too since it doesn't get an American broadcast. But given just how much TNA has been doing since this year has started, it may just be a matter of time before both shows make their way to TV again.

Very awesome. The only detriment that show ever had was that it followed Impact directly. Though I do wish they did this with TNA Xplosion too since it doesn't get an American broadcast. But given just how much TNA has been doing since this year has started, it may just be a matter of time before both shows make their way to TV again.

What they could do is air Xplosion for 1 hour and then have ReAction follow that.

That's pretty good. ReAction was fun, I liked it. It was shot in a cool way, the promos felt nice. Not suited for TV but it'll be an awesome YouTube show which I'll watch for sure. Good idea.

So nice to see TNA adding things, changing concepts, evolving, doing SOMETHING. Wake up, WWE. You dumb, stale lazy sleazebags.

I really liked Reaction. It was never shown in the UK so I always watched it online. It was really fun to watch, essentially a wrestling show with no wrestling. It sounds bad but I liked it, how it just focused on feuds and you got to find out more indepth stuff.

Some great promos never saw light outside of Reaction. I can remember a brilliant one Flair did with Fortune absolutely shitting on EV2 and it was superb.

Good for TNA. I did enjoy Reaction for the short time it was on TV. I think that it could possibly receive a bigger audience than before.

The appeal for ReACTION does exist and as we saw a snippet of before it was dropped, it has the potential to be just as popular as TNA itself. Many watch the sport for the rivalries and the general relationships between wrestlers and this is exactly what this show bases itself around. The biggest part is simply making sure that those people find it. It is something they deserve to advertise and there is nothing to say that the wrestlers aren't benefiting either. It's time to practise promos and just get a little time in the spotlight; 2 hours still rarely enough time to let all the midcarders have their chance to shine. As was said above, it is nice to see that they are fixing things and realizing what is or was good and what wasn't or isn't. And there is no reason if ReACTION does do what we all are hoping that it could eventually become it's own half and hour TV show.

Well, to be honest Reaction was a reality TV program for TNA. Its not something very unique, but it was a cool one. I enjoyed some episodes of it. Last night their first returning episode was good. Looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back