Rd. 1 Survivor Series Match - Team Samoa (SAM) vs Team Canada (CAN)

Who Will SURVIVE? (pick from one team only)

• The Rock (SAM)

• Samoa Joe (SAM)

• Umaga (SAM)

• Rikish (SAM)

• Afa (SAM)

• Chris Jericho (CAN)

• Bret Hart (CAN)

• Edge (CAN)

• Chris Benoit (CAN)

• Lance Storm (CAN)

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Team Samoa (SAM)
the-rock1.jpg
samoa-joe-image.JPG
umaga-748468.jpg
01.jpg
Rikishi.gif

vs

Team Canada (CAN)
chris_benoit.jpg
bret_hart.jpg
adam-copeland.jpg
Chris-Jericho.jpg
us-storm01st-1.jpg

This is a first round 5-on-5 Survivor Series Match in the 2010 Wrestlezolympics. This match follows traditional Survivor Series rules. Once one team has eliminated all 5 men on the opposing team via pinfall, submission, count-out, or DQ, the match ends, and the surviving team advances.

The match will open for discussion on Friday, January 29th, and voting will begin on Saturday, January 30th. This is a non-spam thread, so if you decide to post, you must provide reasons why you are backing a particular wrestler. You may vote without posting.

To make discussion interesting, please take the time to explain who wins / loses falls and who the surviving wrestlers will be.

WHEN VOTING, YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR MEMBERS OF ONE TEAM OR THE OTHER. ONLY VOTE FOR THOSE WRESTLERS YOU FEEL WILL SURVIVE AND BE STANDING AT THE END OF THE MATCH!!!

I think the canadians will come into the match with a more cohesive game plan then the Samoan team. All of the members of team Canada are smart tacticians that rely on technical wrestling, submission styles (except for Christian) and belive in brains over brawn. I think that team Canada will come at this with the statigy of cut the head off and kill the snake, the plan being draw in the Rock , isolate him and take him out as fast as possible to upset the other teams stratigy. Team Canada will rely on time tested isolation in the friendly corner and quick tags to wear the opponants down and stay fresh themselves. With that in mind here is how I see the eliminations going down.
Storm takes out Afa
Rock takes out Christian, after being isolated and worn down next..
Benoit takes out Rock
Joe takes out Storm
Hart takes out Rikisi
Edge takes out Futu
Joe takes out Edge and then after more double teaming
Benoit takes out Joe
Left standing for team Canada is Benoit and Hart

I really can't see the Somoans having anyone save for the Rock left in the ring within 7 minutes. It will be a 5-1 after that point. I can see Benoit locking on the crossface all over the place, with Edge spearing the next one to the ground. There will be a great moment where Benoit, Jericho, and Storm all lock in a submission on an opponent and have them all tap at once.

At this point, The Rock will come in and try and fight gback, but after he gets some offense on the 4 Canadians, Bret Hart will come in and lock on the Sharp shooter to end it at 12 minutes.

Well, the Canadians seem to have the advantage here talent wise. This thing is in Canada as well, right? The Samoans got no chance.

It's 5-2 early as Afa, Futu, and Rikishi all fall victim to the Sharpshooter, Crossface, and Walls of Jericho within the first few minutes. The Rock is sort of pissed, but at the same time content with making crap Disney movies.

Joe, being a machine and all, leads the comeback. He takes out Storm, who has trouble with fat guys (see: Rikishi) Edge is in next, all sneaky like. However, Edge is too sneaky here as he gets counted out. Moron. Jericho is in next, but he's a jobber, so he also loses.

Whoa, it's 2 to 2 now. Maybe it's closer than I thought. O wait, remember when Lashley made Joe tap like a bitch in 5 minutes? Hart does it in 5 seconds. A valiant effort from Rock, but the 2 on 1 advantage is just too much. Hart hits a Piledriver after a Suicide Dive from Benoit to pick up the win for the Canadians in 18:34.

Survivors: Hart, Benoit

The Rock (captain), Samoa Joe, Rikishi, Umaga, and Afa vs
Chris Jericho (captain), Bret Hart, Edge, Chris Benoit, and Lance Storm

Afa eliminated by Benoit with the Crossface
Umaga eliminated by Jericho with Codebreaker
Rikishi eliminated by Lance Storm by Superkick
Samoa Joe disqualified for not breaking a choke hold
Lance Storm eliminated by Rock following the Rock Bottom
Rock eliminated by Edge after a spear when Rock stands from pinning storm.

Winners: Team Canada

Team Canada is just to quick and scientifically superior in this matchup.

As much as I agree with TM on his comments about this match I do not think it will end nearly as quickly as he thinks it will. No doubt in my mind Team Canada will win this match but it will take a good 15 to 20 minutes to do so.

Rikishi, Umaga and Afa will all get submitted fairly quickly leaving Rock and Samoa Joe to do all the work. Joe will muscle bust Storm out of the match. Jericho and Edge will both get Rock bottoms thus ending their nights. Then Joe and Rock will fall victim to two of the best technicians in the history of wrestling. Benoit will strap the crossface on Joe and Hart will show Rock what a real Sharpshooter looks like.

Winners: Team Canada
Survivors: Benoit and Hart

The poll is up. You may notice that you can vote for multiple people in this thread, which is true - but ONLY VOTE FOR PEOPLE FROM ONE TEAM OR THE OTHER! The idea here is to vote for the people you feel will be left standing at the end of the match. For example, if you think that Team Samoa will win and that The Rock will be the sole survivor, ONLY vote for The Rock. If you feel Team Canada will win and both Jericho and Benoit will survive, vote for BOTH Jericho and Benoit. The team with the most votes of survival will win!

Afa would be the first out, falling to a submission from just about anyone. Rikishi would then enter the match and work on Lance Storm before eventually falling. The weakened Storm would then be forced to submit at the hands of Samoa Joe. Joe would then go out to Jericho, who would be eliminated by Umaga. Umaga would then fall combination of spear, piledriver and diving headbutt. The Rock would enter the match next and get rid of Benoit and then Edge, before losing a long battle to Bret Hart. Bret Hart is the sole survivor.

I don't think Umaga ever tapped so here goes.

First Elimination: Afa quick submission from the Shark Shooter.

Second Elimination: Rikishi after a while miss a move and get taked out by a spear from Edge.

Third Elimination: Jerico by The Rock Bottem.

Fourth Elimination: Lance Strom from a Samoan Spike.

Fifth Elimination: Umaga by a combo of a Spear, piledriver, and diving headbut

Sixth Elimination: Samoa Joe from a Spear by Edge fallowing a blind tag.

Seventh Elimination: Bret Hart The Rock manages to get Chris and Edge out for a while to hit the rock bottem.

Eigth Elimination: The Rock taps to the CrossFace after a while.

Survivors: Edge and Chris Benoit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back