Rd. 1 Spin the Wheel - Nikolai Volkoff (RUS) vs Hulk Hogan (USA)

Nikolai Volkoff vs Hulk Hogan, Leather Strap Match

• Nikolai Volkoff

• Hulk Hogan

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Nikolai Volkoff (RUS) vs Hulk Hogan (USA)

This match will be a Leather Strap Match.

This is a first round Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal Match in the 2010 Wrestlezolympics. The only way to win this match is to drag your opponent around the ring and touch all 4 corners in succession. The leather strap to which both men will be attached may, in fact, be used as a weapon.

The match will open for discussion on Tuesday, January 26th, and voting will begin on Wednesday, January 27th. This is a non-spam thread, so if you decide to post, you must provide reasons why you are backing a particular wrestler. You may vote without posting.

There is no way, not even in a parallel universe, that Hulk Hogan could ever lose to Nikolai Volkoff. He whipped him up, down, and all around the mat throughout the early 1980's.

No matter what the match type, Nikolai is a dead man.

Jesus Christ, does Hogan luck out here.

In a situation that he clearly would have had problems with (between the luck of the draw in an opponent, as well as the luck of the draw in a match), he draws a terrible opponent in Nikolai Volkoff, as well as what is arguably his real specialty match.

If Hogan drew Eddie Guerrero in a ladder match, then obviously, he would have been up shit creek. But here he is in something that is tailor made for him to succeed in.

There's really not much else to say besides that he's beaten two of the biggest legends of the wrestling business in Strap Matches. He's beaten Vader in a Strap Match, and he's beaten Ric Flair in a Strap Match.

Furthermore, I'm 99.9% sure that he's beaten Nikolai Volkoff each time that they've squared off.

Hogan wins here, easily.

I mean you two both summed it up well.

Hulk > Volkoff.

Volkoff may have had a chance if this match was different type of match but a leather strap match is perfect for Hogan as he doesn't have to try and climb a ladder but instead can just beatdown his opponent.

Hulk gets the easy win.

What in the world has Volkoff done to mean anything? The guy is the most overrated wrestler I can ever think of, and the reason is he jobbed to Hogan more times than anyone in recorded history not named Ric Flair. There is no match where Hogan loses this, period and end of story.

Is this an Apple Pie Indian Strap match? If so, it should be thrilling.

Yeah it's no contest for Hogan whatsoever, Nikolai can't play the cowardly heel and escape. Hogan will bear down on him and run roughshod over him. Tough luck I suppose. But not really because Hogan shits all over Volkoff.

Leather strap match? Are you kidding me?

Volkoff wears trunks and Hogan wore pants with a belt. He just needs to take it off and make Volkoff his bitch for the entire night. If Nikolai finds a way to attack Hogan, or contact the U.S.S.R. mid-match, he might get an advantage, but Hogan would Hulk-up and take him down again.

Hulkamania runs wild over the Soviet Union.

Hulk Hogan isn't going to lose against a Russian at anything ever. It's pretty fucking simple really. When you factor in the fact that Volkoff is a big idiot, then you are going to get an easy win for Hogan here quicker than you can say Luna Vachon.

Hogan here and it isn't even close. A strap match is actually a match that Hogan is good at, especially back in his NWO days. He used to beat his opponents down with his big work out belt all the time, and I believe he he could use the strap connecting the two here to beat Volkoff down, carry his around, and tag up 4 times.

Yeah, going with the majority. Hogan doesn't lose here. Period. He's never lost to Koloff before, and in a match where he has competed and one before, I don't see it possible that he could lose. Hogan all the way.

Well Nikolai Volkoff was pretty shit. Hulk Hogan is well Hulk Hogan and this match isn't anything that he'll find to difficult. He has been in one before against Vader who was a tough son of a bitch and beat him so he will have no trouvle against Volkoff. If Volkoff even gets an advantage for abit Hulk will Hulk up and then kick his ass. Hulk Hogan with the easy win.

:lmao:

That's all there really is to say here. Hogan beat Volkoff more times than anyone has ever beaten a specific opponent, and he has the advantage of the leather strap here.

Even if Volkoff has a shot, Hogan will just hulk up and end it.

dave_theanimal_batista, I.R.S was ace, Ryanhitman316.

What the hell is wrong with you 3? I'd really like to here the reasoning behind your choice here. I'm very interested. There is absolutely no argument you could use to pick Volkoff here, none at all. Hogan is more or less there greatest (kayfabe) wrestler ever and is in a match that suits him perfectly. He's just way too mich for Volkoff to handle.

Wow.

WOW. This made me laugh.
Hogan is going to crush Volkoff. Hogan was Hogan, and Volkoff was shit. Add in the fact that this could be considered THE best gimmick match for Hogan to be in, and what you have is a squash match.

There is no reason to vote for Volkoff out of any other reason than pity.

I can't say much that hasn't been said already. Hogan is a brawler, and the leather strap match is best suited for those that like to use their fists. Not only that, but weapons are involved. I'm sure that Volkoff could use the strap if he wanted to, but it's common knowledge that Hogan is immune to any and all attacks, especially when he hulks up.

Hogan FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back