RAW-Viewer's Choice

Gabriiel07

Dark Match Winner
Ever want to watch WWE Champion John Cena compete against Rey Mysterio in a Ladder Match? Or how about The Miz versus Chris Jericho in a Loser Keeps Quiet Match? Well, now may be your chance.

Have your voice heard as the cast of The A-Team hosts WWE’s first-ever, three-hour Raw Viewer's Choice Night. Members of the WWE Universe will be able to log onto WWE.com next Monday to choose the matches, stipulations and opponents they want to see compete during that night’s three-hour, live event, featuring Superstars from both Raw and SmackDown.

Don’t miss the opportunity to offer your opinion in helping shape WWE history during this unprecedented event. Be sure to catch all the action at a special time, 8 p.m. ET, on USA Network.

Well, I think this is a good idea, since Cyber Sunday is gone, now the viewers can at least vote for a RAW show. And personally, I have always wanted to voted in a Cyber Sunday, so here is something familiar.

What are your thoughts of this idea? And for which match would you vote for?

AND IF YOU LIST A CARD, GIVE REASONS OR YOU WILL BE PENALIZED

Bryan Danielson vs.Cm Punk- a great match waiting to happen, both were in ROH, and both are exciting and have a great moveset.

MATCH1.CHRISTIAN vs. SWAGGER for the WHC they had great matches for ECW TITLE and i would love to see it again. WINNER AND NEW WHC CHRISTIAN[i can hope right]

MATCH2 KELLY KELLY:worship: vs. LAYLA for the WOMENS TITLE they had a good fued in ECW WINNER AND NEW WOMENS CHAMP KELLY KELLY

MATCH3 EVE vs MARYSE vs. GAIL KIM vs. ALICIA FOX for the DIVAS TITLE WINNER GAIL KIM because she deserves more than any diva

MATCH4 champions vs champions KOFI vs R-TRUTH like someone said early the could tear the roof down

EVAN BOURNE vs YOSHI TASTU vs REY MYSTERIO high flying match could very exciting

JOHN CENA vs TAKER people been wanting it WM so do it on RAW see if it could be good and then in a few years at WM

THE MIZ vs BRYAN DANIELSON its been building and i think we all want to see it

those are some matches i would like to see

Here are my choices:

Layla vs Eve - champion vs. champion

Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibese - Million Dollar Championship

R-Truth & Matt Hardy vs Chris Jericho & Drew McIntyre - Tag Team Elimination Table Match

Daniel Bryan vs Miz & Michael Cole - Handicap Match, Special guest referee - Rampage

Evan Bourne vs Jack Swagger

Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins vs 2nd & 3rd place of NXT

CM Punk vs John Cena

Christian vs Edge - Chair Match

I disagree with a couple of your matches.

Why in the world would you like to see Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger ? We've seen them face each other enough times on RAW and we all know who's gonna win this one. Archer & Hawkins versus NXT rookies ? I don't think the crowds going to like that one. CM Punk versus Cena has been seen before and it was a match i wouldn't really want to see again. Christian vs. Edge is one i agree with but maybe not Chair match but perhaps TLC? But again i'd probably save that one for Wrestle Mania. I think the tables stipulation sounds good but that just isn't a mix we would really want to see ... maybe Truth & Morrison vs. Hart Dynasty vs. Uso Brothers.

here are my choices. ted dibiase vs cody rhodes because its new and never been seen Randy Orton and Matt Hardy vs Edge and Drew Mcintyre in a tag team tables match CmPunk vs Rey Mysterio in a mask vs mask match because they both got masks now John Cena vs Jack Swagger just to see which brand has the better champion Daniel Bryan vs Michel Cole in a street fight because it would be fun s Chris jericho and Wade barret vs the harts for the tag titles

your right the bourne swagger match has been done many times, but why not punk and cena they really havent had that many singles match against each other lets say the have a submission match. i pick archer and hawkins because they were given a message to make an impact, why not do it against the NXT rookies before the rookies get shipped down to fcw for a couple of months.

These are some matches I want to see

Yoshi tatsu OR evan bourne vs Rey Mysterio- The New generation of highflying versus the old school generation of highflying, Awesome :)

Matt Hardy vs Drew Mcintyre- Street fight- These 2 have a pretty heated rivalry going right now, This could be a great way to elevate the fued to bigger heights.

Cody rodes vs Ted dibiase- I know these 2 fought at wrestlemania in the triple threat match, but I feel that this match would be interesting considering it's a One-on-One contest.

The Uso Brothers vs The Hart dynasty- Tag team Elimination tables match- I just think this match would be friggin awesome.

CM punk vs Chris jericho- I dont know who would be cheered more in this match, But I really want to see this one.

Undertaker vs Kane- Yes I know they have battled 2 wrestlemania's against eachother, But they haven't really fought in recent years, I might be alone on this but I would like to see this match one more time.

Edge vs Christian - TLC match- I highly doubt that they will ever have a TLC match on a regular RAW show ever again, But this has been of my dream matches for years.

ALOT of other matches come to mind, but they are much too unrealistic considering this is RAW were talking about.

First and foremost, just like Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday I'm almost quite sure this will not be completely "Viewer's Choice". You won't have complete control over who faces who, or in what style of match you truly want.

It'll be washed down choices like; Edge v. Evan Bourne in an A.) Regular match, B.) No DQ match or C.) No Countout match. Or possibly John Cena v. A.) Miz, B.) Sheamus, C. Zach Ryder.

The point is, the Company will ultimately decide which route is taken, by the LACK of options they'll give you to vote on. Yet because you'll more or less be the group of individuals voting - they make it seem like you're in complete control.

I'd like to believe it'll be different than the Cyber Sunday's and Taboo Tuesday's of the past. Where you can seriously somehow cast in your very own cards, or ideas/options. But it will never happen and for valid reasons. Mainly, no more than the fact that most of the matches fans would want to see - attached to gimmicks - are likely to be considered Pay per view style. So why give them away on free tv?

Speaking of the concept..i think it's a great idea because Cyber Sunday is gone...i have to admit, the next concept Raw I would love to see Spin the wheel, make a deal, or i think they call it raw roulette...thats a much better concept...but having the fans decide is also a great idea...

one match i would like to see is cena vs punk..let them go at it and it won't be a dissapointment...

i've got a funnyy feeling there will be a cage match...maybe involving edge or sheamus...sheamus hasn't been in a cage match, so this would be a good match for him to see how he strikes in a cage..

this viewers choice sounds good but its gonna be like every time fans pick its gonna be a couple people they choose and i bet they fix it how would we i know if thats the majority results.

i love wrestling but we all know before the match starts they already choose who wins. even if the choices isnt rigged there gonna be squash matches for example edge an the choices for his opponets are gonna be goldust, yoshi tatsu and santino marrala and guess who wins.

i like the idea but its just like the wwe draft they do before the mtach ends the people in charge made the decision of who gets sent away its rigged. i wish it wasnt but it is

I completely agree with Will, I don't think that we would be seeing anything out of the ordinary where we get to choose from a range of things and mix possibilities but we won't be having complete freedom.

I think they will try to limit it a lot to something in the variation of "yep, we got a storyline here, so we pair these, what match does the fans want them to fight out of these 3" so I don't really think it will be anything extraordinary, but I could be wrong, only time will show.

I have to agree with the statement above that it's not really viewers choice when it's John Cena vs Randy Orton,Carlito,Chris Masters. I believe something similar to that was an actual choice a year or two ago. I do like the idea of viewers choice but they need to make the choices more fair. I can't really think of any card that i'd want to see that much but I would like to see the winner of NXT in a match simply to build them up.

These are some matches I want to see

Yoshi tatsu OR evan bourne vs Rey Mysterio- The New generation of highflying versus the old school generation of highflying, Awesome :)

Matt Hardy vs Drew Mcintyre- Street fight- These 2 have a pretty heated rivalry going right now, This could be a great way to elevate the fued to bigger heights.

The Uso Brothers vs The Hart dynasty- Tag team Elimination tables match- I just think this match would be friggin awesome.

CM punk vs Chris jericho- I dont know who would be cheered more in this match, But I really want to see this one.

add in a lumberjack match with the miz- vs- danielson and that could be pretty close to what they might actually do. imo, they should have a 8 man elimination using the wrestlers from the 4way title matches. that way one match- all 8 guys. then they could have some great matches like listed above. we cant hope for anyhting great like tlc matches or hell in the cell, but creatively they could be interesting, great matchups and still hold somewhat to the ppv buildup.

Speaking of the concept..i think it's a great idea because Cyber Sunday is gone...i have to admit, the next concept Raw I would love to see Spin the wheel, make a deal, or i think they call it raw roulette...thats a much better concept...but having the fans decide is also a great idea...

one match i would like to see is cena vs punk..let them go at it and it won't be a dissapointment...

i've got a funnyy feeling there will be a cage match...maybe involving edge or sheamus...sheamus hasn't been in a cage match, so this would be a good match for him to see how he strikes in a cage..

There is a rumor spinning around out there...that Pat Sajak Host of the Wheel of Fortune will be guest hosting. If he does I can see him and Bret, (and Goldie as Vanna White) host a RAW Roulette PAt because it is kind of like his game show, and Bret because he is the GM, for the time being.

Umm... wasn't Sheamus in the Elimination Chamber?!? Glorified as it may be, I believe it still a cage match... but that's just me.

Moving on, I'm reluctantly with Will on this one (as much as I don't want to pad his already enormous ego). I don't think we are going to see a true viewer's choice show. WWE would be stupid to actually put the show in the viewers hands... remember Vince believes we are children that are incapable of making decisions, and to an extent he is right. As much as we like to think otherwise, we are not WWE bookers for a reason. So Vince will somehow manage to level out the show with match stipulations that no matter which is voted for, it is still within the realm of his control. This RAW will prove no different than what was the standard Cyber Sunday. Hopefully I'm wrong!

MATCH1.CHRISTIAN vs. SWAGGER for the WHC they had great matches for ECW TITLE and i would love to see it again. WINNER AND NEW WHC CHRISTIAN[i can hope right]

MATCH2 KELLY KELLY:worship: vs. LAYLA for the WOMENS TITLE they had a good fued in ECW WINNER AND NEW WOMENS CHAMP KELLY KELLY

MATCH3 EVE vs MARYSE vs. GAIL KIM vs. ALICIA FOX for the DIVAS TITLE WINNER GAIL KIM because she deserves more than any diva

MATCH4 champions vs champions KOFI vs R-TRUTH like someone said early the could tear the roof down

EVAN BOURNE vs YOSHI TASTU vs REY MYSTERIO high flying match could very exciting

JOHN CENA vs TAKER people been wanting it WM so do it on RAW see if it could be good and then in a few years at WM

THE MIZ vs BRYAN DANIELSON its been building and i think we all want to see it

those are some matches i would like to see

I agree in various matches... but, here's my opinion

1. CHRISTIAN vs. SWAGGER - the title don't change in RAW, maybe in a future PPV
2. KELLY KELLY vs. LAYLA - just a half-time
3. EVE vs MARYSE vs. GAIL KIM vs. ALICIA FOX for the DIVAS TITLE - WWE no have any idea to how use Gail Kim :icon_cry:
4. KOFI vs R-TRUTH - this match will be the math of the night, both have a lot of ring skills..
5. EVAN BOURNE vs YOSHI TASTU vs PRIMO COLON - a REAL hig-flying action...
6. JOHN CENA vs TAKER - another boring (4 me) match
7. CM PUNK vs BRYAN - ROH reunion?? lol
8. MVP vs MIZ - i like the idea
9. HART DYNASTY vs ???? - WWE don't have a Tag-Team Division :(
10. ORTON vs. EDGE - Steel Cage Match

I agree in various matches... but, here's my opinion

1. CHRISTIAN vs. SWAGGER - the title don't change in RAW, maybe in a future PPV
2. KELLY KELLY vs. LAYLA - just a half-time
3. EVE vs MARYSE vs. GAIL KIM vs. ALICIA FOX for the DIVAS TITLE - WWE no have any idea to how use Gail Kim :icon_cry:
4. KOFI vs R-TRUTH - this match will be the math of the night, both have a lot of ring skills..
5. EVAN BOURNE vs YOSHI TASTU vs PRIMO COLON - a REAL hig-flying action...
6. JOHN CENA vs TAKER - another boring (4 me) match
7. CM PUNK vs BRYAN - ROH reunion?? lol
8. MVP vs MIZ - i like the idea
9. HART DYNASTY vs ???? - WWE don't have a Tag-Team Division :(
10. ORTON vs. EDGE - Steel Cage Match

i like your ideas but

CHRISTIAN vs SWAGGER with CHRISTAIN winning the WHC like i said i can dream right

KELLY KELLY vs LAYLA with K2 winning the title like i said they a good fued in ECW and plus im biased toward KELLY

EVE vs MARYSE vs GAIL KIM vs ALICIA FOX your right but she does deserve it

KOFI vs R-TRUTH like i said they could tear the roof down and probally match of the night

BOURNE vs TASTU vs PRIMO vs MYSTERIO kinda like a new school high flyers vs the old school high flyer because MYSTERIO can still go

CENA vs TAKER i think TAKER could bring out the best in CENA and make him wrestle

CM PUNK vs BRYAN that would be good i forgot CM PUNK was in ROH

MVP vs MIZ i dont think this would be good at all

HART DYNASTY vs USO vs ARCHER and HAWKINS it could give ARCHER and HAWKINS some NEEDED exposure

ORTON vs. EDGE STEEL CAGE probally wont happen because i dont think ORTON is going to wrestle till FATAL 4-WAY [if he dooes there]

I think it pretty clear WWE will still decided on who will face who. We probably only get to determine what the stip is...

Right these are my picks in any order not like show starter going up to main event

Undertaker vs John Cena in an i quit match - This would be my main event, i mean who could imagine any one of these two saying i quit.

Rey vs Kofi ( ladder match) - 2 high impact wrestlers going at it in a ladder match, would be interesting to see.

Kane vs Big Show (Inferno match) - Kane hasnt had an inferno match in a long time and wouldnt be particularly easy to win when hes facing the worlds largest athlete.

Christian vs Edge vs Chris Jericho (triple threat tlc match) would give christian his well desevred push after mixing it in with future hall of famers and the overall match would be entertaining.

R-Truth vs John Morrison for the U.S title - would put on one hell of a match.

Matt Hardy vs Drew Mcintyre (Steel Cage match) - good way to end a heated feud

Daniel Bryan vs Michael Cole (winner recieves new contract with wwe and loser leaves wwe) only so cole could lose and wwe would be ridden of his awful commentary and so Daniel Bryan would finally be in the wwe.

C.M punk vs Jack Swagger (submission match) - this is just waiting to happen. 2 technical wrestlers in their type of match.

Hart Dynasty vs The Usos vs Jtg and MVP vs Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins (Fatal four way tornado tag match)

If Orton wasnt injured i would want to see him face sheamus in a last man standing match - because this match would test let us see two agressive men facing each other in a match suited for them.

Sorry forgot to give a reason for the fatal four way tag match, would be fast paced as all 8 wrestlers would be fighting at same time.

I dont think we should get too excited because we know what happens with Cyber Sunday. "What match will we pick for Sheamus V Evan Bourne, so Bourne gets courageously destroyed?" I think it will be like that kind of thing. I cant see us getting the dream matches we are being tricked into thinking we would have, because people could think "oo lets do Cena v Undertaker" then WWE will think "hell no, thats our next Mania main event!".

The matches I want to see are Rey Mysterio vs John Cena vs Sheamus vs Kane in a ladder match for a chair that could be used at the end of the match as a "weapon" to kill everyone's dignity.
Another match I want to see is Cm Punk vs Luke Gallows in a "I Quit Match."

I agree with the posters that said that wwe will choose all the stipulations and matches. As much I don't want that to happen it is going to happen. I mean I want to see Edge vs Christian tlc as much the next guy but without no built up or nothing its pointless.

Well I'm new to these forums and this is my first post and I'm excited to see what the we will see on raw this week. For one thing that I can see happening is a match where Daniel Bryan danielson will be involved in a match where if he wins he officially becomes a wwe superstar(storyline wise). And the opponent that viewers pick is none other than...... Michael Cole! Cole is shocked and trys to get out of the match but Bryan drags him back in and then gives him a proper beating before slaping in the cattle mutilation so we all see Cole tap out! Hopefully we then see Cole blame the fans for doing this to him and turn him fully heel.

Match 1
Mark Henry Vs Big Show Vs The Great Khali

Match 2
John Cena Vs Undertaker ( would have been a good match )

Match 3
Evan Bourne Vs rey mesterio vs yoshi tatsu vs kofi kingston (ladder match)
Match 4
Sheamus Vs Kane

Match 5
R-truth Vs Christian

Match 6
Edge Vs CM punk

Match 7
Randy Orton Vs Drew Mcn'tyre

Match 8
Dolf Ziggler Vs Zack Ryder

Match 9
Carlito Vs Ted dibiase