• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw, Sd, Superstars, NXT and Impact.... which ones do you watch?

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
Raw is a MUST watch for me every week... be it good or bad but ive watch it religiously since 99. Smackdown, I read the spoilers and if I like what I see, ill tune in, I only watched the premiere episode of Superstars(ive heard they have good matches there but I want big names when im watching wrestling). With the revamping of NXT i have found myself watching it every week since june and its being fun to get a peak out of the "future" of WWE and ive always being a fun of tournaments so the gold rush tournament has made it even better for me to watch. and then we come to Impact, I used to read the spoilers, but never watched it, but I gave it a third try when they went live a few months ago and found myself hooked to TNA, so now that its live and the bound for glory series is on i cant stop watching!.....

So, wrestling fans, out of those 5 shows a week which ones do you watch? Like I said I have to watch Raw, then Impact, then NXT and maybe smackdown but no superstar.... what about you?

Discuss.....

Raw is a MUST watch for me every week... be it good or bad but ive watch it religiously since 99. Smackdown, I read the spoilers and if I like what I see, ill tune in, I only watched the premiere episode of Superstars(ive heard they have good matches there but I want big names when im watching wrestling). With the revamping of NXT i have found myself watching it every week since june and its being fun to get a peak out of the "future" of WWE and ive always being a fun of tournaments so the gold rush tournament has made it even better for me to watch. and then we come to Impact, I used to read the spoilers, but never watched it, but I gave it a third try when they went live a few months ago and found myself hooked to TNA, so now that its live and the bound for glory series is on i cant stop watching!.....

So, wrestling fans, out of those 5 shows a week which ones do you watch? Like I said I have to watch Raw, then Impact, then NXT and maybe smackdown but no superstar.... what about you?

Discuss.....

RAW
Smackdown
Impact

Raw, Impact, and SmackDown. I'm often tempted to drop Raw and SmackDown.

I youtube the good segments of Raw and watch PPVs

impact is a must watch every week for me. so glad it has gone live it's always better when you don't know what is going to happen. also tna are put out a far better product at the moment then what wwe are.

raw is another i will watch every week. still top quality viewing though i wish wwe would ditch the over the top pg crap that they keep feeding us.(brodus clay)

smackdown i watch but a lot of it a fast forward through. my one hope is that know that wwe have got the 1000th episode of raw out the way that they will start to improve the quality of the show again.plus there is one bonus of watching smackdown. you hardly ever see cena.

nxt is fast becoming a most see show every week. the show went down hill big time for me. but since they have repaged the show it has produced some of the best match'es i have seen in a while.

superstars is the one show that i hardly bother with. i will tune in know and again but there is very rarely anything on there worth watching. if i were wwe i would ditch superstars altogether or completely repackage the show to be a lot more like nxt.

NXT, Impact & Superstars. Occasionally I'll look up a good match that happened on Raw or Smackdown, but that's my regular line-up.

NXT has always been my top show.
RAW sometimes but I'm not too inclined to watch it.
Smackdown? Eh if i'm bored

TNA has had such a great run recently but i haven't been able to get back into the show and i can't stay up to watch as I work every Friday so my wrap ups usually consist of KB's reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back