Raw Rating

I'll take that. Breakdowns should be interesting to see if the segments right after Cole and Lawler gained or lost viewers since that was the main story going in this week.

3.1. Not bad considering a huge MNF game.

I don't think there's any need to explain or justify WWE's ratings relative to MNF or any other form of alternative viewing. WWE continues to put a quality product out there and continues, for the most part, to churn out the same basic numbers (albeit far removed from where they were years ago). 3.1 is a reasonably good number and fairly consistent with where they've been.

The TNA marks are the ones who have to explain or apologize for ratings due to the stiff competition they face. NFL, big NBA games, sweeps week for other mainstream shows, or the fact that the sky is blue, these are all reasons put out there to explain why their ratings are struggling to stay above the Mendoza line. When in reality, I think we all know deep down why that's the case. And I'm sure they know it too.

They have gotten better scores on worse shows. As long as they put out a good product and stay above 3.0, I'm good.

They really do draw massive amounts of viewers don't they.

I'm surprised it broke 3 with that game on, although I'm pretty sure most people stopped watching after the 2nd-3rd quarter, twas an absolute slaughter

The TNA marks are the ones who have to explain or apologize for ratings due to the stiff competition they face. NFL, big NBA games, sweeps week for other mainstream shows, or the fact that the sky is blue, these are all reasons put out there to explain why their ratings are struggling to stay above the Mendoza line. When in reality, I think we all know deep down why that's the case. And I'm sure they know it too.

Was there any need to bring up TNA?

You and I both know that the core fanbase of both companies hasn't increased in well over a year. I'm not gonna defend TNA in the ratings because Raw doesn't improve in them either.

You and I both know that the core fanbase of both companies hasn't increased in well over a year. I'm not gonna defend TNA in the ratings because Raw doesn't improve in them either.

You are exactly right and I agree with you 100%. All I am saying is that MNF, NBA, etc., have little bearing on the situation. RAW will continue to do what it has been doing regardless of the NFL or any other TV show or sporting event which opposes it. Their numbers have stagnated where they are, which is still pretty good, regardless of what else is on. Same goes for TNA, they are stuck at or slightly above 1.0, and the NFL, NBA, or anything else doesn't play much if any in a role in this.

People automatically assumed this was a TNA bash. Apparently some guys do come on here and do that from time to time. But this wasn't intended to bash anyone or anything. It's just to say that next week, if RAW's figures are 3.1 or 3.2, let's not blame MNF. And when iMPACT's figures come in at 0.98 again, let's not blame a Thursday night NFL or NBA game, when we all know why the numbers are what they are.

God, people are defensive sometimes.

You are exactly right and I agree with you 100%. All I am saying is that MNF, NBA, etc., have little bearing on the situation. RAW will continue to do what it has been doing regardless of the NFL or any other TV show or sporting event which opposes it. Their numbers have stagnated where they are, which is still pretty good, regardless of what else is on. Same goes for TNA, they are stuck at or slightly above 1.0, and the NFL, NBA, or anything else doesn't play much if any in a role in this.

People automatically assumed this was a TNA bash. Apparently some guys do come on here and do that from time to time. But this wasn't intended to bash anyone or anything. It's just to say that next week, if RAW's figures are 3.1 or 3.2, let's not blame MNF. And when iMPACT's figures come in at 0.98 again, let's not blame a Thursday night NFL or NBA game, when we all know why the numbers are what they are.

God, people are defensive sometimes.
Damn straight. I, I mean the above part. Not the defen... sive... thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back