Raw LD - November 27, 2017

Other than WE MUST DO REIGNS VS. LESNAR in New Orleans, can anyone give me one good reason why Strowman wasn't World Champion over the summer?

Other than WE MUST DO REIGNS VS. LESNAR in New Orleans, can anyone give me one good reason why Strowman wasn't World Champion over the summer?

They just needed a bit more time to see if it would be the right move. Around the Rumble he was feuding with Sami Zayn so he made a pretty big jump from then. Potentially fans turn on him because they think he is too green for it right now.

I do think it would’ve been a good time to do it. If Joe didn’t get injured he would’ve been an equally good choice I think as well.

They just needed a bit more time to see if it would be the right move. Around the Rumble he was feuding with Sami Zayn so he made a pretty big jump from then. Potentially fans turn on him because they think he is too green for it right now.

I do think it would’ve been a good time to do it. If Joe didn’t get injured he would’ve been an equally good choice I think.

I'd still have gone with Strowman wins over Lesnar, loses to Reigns at the Rumble and then Reigns beats Lesnar int he rematch to send him packing again. You know, because it's Wrestlemania XXXIV: THIS TIME FOR SURE!

Saw a little more than half of the show. It was pretty bad. I can't think of anything I cared about or enjoyed. I cared so little that I caught myself paying attention to commentary.

I did miss Rollins/Cesaro. That had to be ok to good.

I'd still have gone with Strowman wins over Lesnar, loses to Reigns at the Rumble and then Reigns beats Lesnar int he rematch to send him packing again. You know, because it's Wrestlemania XXXIV: THIS TIME FOR SURE!

Reigns would be booed to death in that scenario, and unless they really are going with a SHIELD heel turn at Mania, they don't want that.

I missed most of the show tonight. So I read the spoilers. I can't believe it took me this long to realize the CW division is nothing more than the Diva's division of old (and still occasionally current).

Reigns would be booed to death in that scenario, and unless they really are going with a SHIELD heel turn at Mania, they don't want that.

I missed most of the show tonight. So I read the spoilers. I can't believe it took me this long to realize the CW division is nothing more than the Diva's division of old (and still occasionally current).

Reigns is going to get booed no matter what. I don't know why WWE doesn't comprehend that.

Reigns is going to get booed no matter what. I don't know why WWE doesn't comprehend that.

Maybe they just don't care because they're the only game in town? Maybe they're really just that persistent/stupid? One can hope with the ascension of Strowman that they wouldn't be as hesitant to turn Reigns heel. But I feel as though they're getting close to that Cena point where people still calling for it are kidding themselves if they think it's going to happen. Reigns still has a potentially long career left though.

It's more likely than Cena but we're still waiting on the big moment where Reigns is accepted as the big star. It hasn't happened yet and they're still pounding it into a hole that doesn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back