Raw LD - November 27, 2017

Have you seen Gallows and Anderson's place on the card? It might have. Kidding obviously.

Matt Hardy V.1 was a decent mid-card heel character. Festus was half of a tag team that was purely gimmick. Give me V.1 any day.

He doesn’t realize the WWE’s primary demo is nostalgia junkies from the Attitude and Ruthless Agression eras.

How are they terrible? Because they don't tend to chant dumb shit every 5 minutes and attempt to make the show all about themselves? Last I checked, Nashville was a B sized city on WWE's list, and Memphis was an A. We are a fairly important stops on their yearly television circuit.

Mainly because they tend to not react, overall this crowd has not been bad at all outside of some random chants during the cruiserweight match. I'm not a fan of crowds chanting random things or playing with beach balls so no that's what I like in a crowd.

Elias can play the fuck out of some guitar. I wonder if he was tooling around on his guitar at the PC or some shit and the powers that be were like “THAT’S IT”

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back