Raw LD 7/3/17: Goodness Gracious

I don't know about "everywhere", but it is a known fact that Bray wears two watches because his body takes up two time zones.

Weird. I understood the promo perfectly that time. He said he was the real cause for all these tag teams turning on one another lately. He's responsible for Brock losing against Goldberg. Wasn't just ramblings for once.

At least WWE had the decency to combine Sheamus and Cesaro so I only have to skip one segment per week instead of two.

And then they give us an Iron Man match on Sunday. Revival can't get a single tag match on Raw but we get what, the fourth Hardys vs. Cesaro/Sheamus PPV match?

Again: this is how you hype up the Network.

"Sign up now and you get two pay per views FREE."

That and that alone is all you need to say to get people to at least check it out. Why did it take so long to get that through their heads?

And then they give us an Iron Man match on Sunday. Revival can't get a single tag match on Raw but we get what, the fourth Hardys vs. Cesaro/Sheamus PPV match?

The huge problem here is that all the tag teams are heels except for the Hardys. Only one of them can face the Hardys at a time. Sure, there's Slater and Rhyno, but they don't seem to have anything to do with actual tag team wrestling.

The huge problem here is that all the tag teams are heels except for the Hardys. Only one of them can face the Hardys at a time. Sure, there's Slater and Rhyno, but they don't seem to have anything to do with actual tag team wrestling.

Anderson and Gallows wrestled as faces on the most recent Main Event so there may be hope.

Oh and also remember that American Alpha is still somewhere in the black hole beneath Smackdown Live while Raw has these problems.

Anderson and Gallows wrestled as faces on the most recent Main Event so there may be hope.

Oh and also remember that American Alpha is still somewhere in the black hole beneath Smackdown Live while Raw has these problems.

Anderson and Gallows really need to be paired up with Balor and make the Balor Club a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back