RAW 11/6: I haven’t read any spoilers

That's actually a finish lifted straight from an episode of Nitro.

Sting and Lex Luger were defending the titles against Harlem Heat when the Outsiders came out. The distraction let Harlem Heat steal a pin and the titles.

Shield vs Usos would have been so fun to see, there goes the match of the night.

True, but if this means we get to see The Shield vs The New Day, then I'd personally rather see that. A lot of people forget we already had Rollins & Reigns vs The Usos years back for the tag titles.

I love The Bar and don't mind this title change at all. They'll undoubtedly put on a great match with The Usos also. I think The Usos will get moved to Raw in the next superstar shakeup and we'll still get to see this match sooner or later.

Shield vs New Day would suddenly make this worth tuning into for me. I don't care much for these champion vs champion matches where no titles are on the line.

One thing I dont like in Shield vs New Day is because it makes no sense whatsoever. Looks like some WWE writer read thread here and said "Hey, someone on wrestling forum asked who is better, Shield or New Day, lets do that". But hey, Roman is coming back late to start whole Shield again, New Day doesnt have a match so lets book that and get The Bar vs Usos as added bonus. But OK, its Survivor Series, they expect Balor and Joe to work as a team even if they were fighting eachother today like one killed family to other one. So, I give them benefit of the doubt, would be a good match and half of stuff they do doesnt make sense at all anyway.

Anyway, meh episode of RAW. More looking forward to see Smackdown tomorrow and when RAW invades.

It was dumb in 2001 when Booker T's music played in MSG when he was "invading" and it is still dumb 16 years later with New Day getting their theme played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back