RAW 11/6: I haven’t read any spoilers

Not at all. Dude has the gift of gab unlike anybody else on the roster. You really can’t teach that kind of charisma.

I will agree that he does go on a little too long sometime. Sometimes less is more.

And holy shit did they just botch Dunne's entrance.

I will agree that he does go on a little too long sometime. Sometimes less is more.

And holy shit did they just botch Dunne's entrance.

Going on too long isn’t really his fault the way they micromanage the shit out of the show.

Going on too long isn’t really his fault the way they micromanage the shit out of the show.

That's true. But whoever controls it, less is more sometimes. I literally tuned out the same time Booker and Graves started talking about cutting the mic on him. I have no clue what he said. All I heard was some sort of final comment about Doritos.

Holy shit I had to go out for a minute as Enzo was ranting and I come home to Pete Dunne wrestling Enzo! What did I miss? Is he now in the cruiserweight division?

So what exactly do Dunne and Bate do since they're not on regular WWE tv? Is there a UK tour they are a part of? Do they make appearances?

So what exactly do Dunne and Bate do since they're not on regular WWE tv? Is there a UK tour they are a part of? Do they make appearances?

Just wrestle their regular indy circuit dates. If WWE wants them for something, that takes priority.

205 live having the UK division tomorrow will make that worth watching.

It's a shame they still can't do it weekly. Incorporating them still makes them much like the other 205 guys. Just guys that we are told are good and belong on the show... but no emotional investment at all. They're just dudes to a majority of the WWE audience. I would actually assume it comes off more confusing than anything. If you showed someone a picture of Dunne in Des Moines Iowa... they'd likely not know who the F that even is.

It's a shame they still can't do it weekly. Incorporating them still makes them much like the other 205 guys. Just guys that we are told are good and belong on the show... but no emotional investment at all. They're just dudes to a majority of the WWE audience. I would actually assume it comes off more confusing than anything. If you showed someone a picture of Dunne in Des Moines Iowa... they'd likely not know who the F that even is.

Yeah I know, but for those of us who know them it's a special treat.

There's nothing intimidating about Angle coming to the ring with Rhyno, Slater, Goldust, and Hawkins.

I'm predicting that Shesaro get stripped of the titles and we have one more match to determine the true champs.

Either way: Hot damn that was a fine way to end a RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back