RAW 11/6: I haven’t read any spoilers

I heard about a big spoiler, and was going to avoid it, but my girlfriend spoiled it for me. It got me moderately excited, and that's all I will say.

I saw 1 spoiler that WWE themselves posted, but I've avoided them for the most part. Still don't get WWE spoiling their own show though.

They tend to do it on pre taped shows to build excitement. The UK shows are usually above average in ring but feature little in the way of drama as it pertains to the main storylines, so a lot of people skip the pretaped Raws, so i could totally see them doing it to get people to tune in.

They did it when Del Rio beat Big Show on Smackdown for the WHC because that was during a time when Smackdown wasn't doing much other than being a distant B show. I think they also do it to avoid other news sources spoiling it for them.

I actually try to be excited by Finn Balor, but I just can’t. Vanilla midgets gonna vanilla midget.

I actually try to be excited by Finn Balor, but I just can’t. Vanilla midgets gonna vanilla midget.

I've seen the defense "Well you can't do much with nothing to work with", but I'm with you. He's incredibly bland in the ring, on the mic, and looks wise. The Hot Topic flavored demon gimmick is edgy and cool for merch, but I really can't buy into him as a performer.

I wonder if Booker is told to hate Jordan, or he seriously does hate him. Because the latter wouldn't shock me considering Booker always felt like he took one too many shots to the head since he started doing commentary.

I love the visual of someone being hit really hard and having that shocked look on their face like they're in too much pain to move or react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back