RAW 10/9: Things are getting Shieldy.

They debuted in Indianapolis, they broke up in Indianapolis and it looks like they're getting back together in Indianapolis. If WWE planned that, well done indeed. I doubt they did but well done if that's the case.

I'm really not liking the way they're doing this.

"Ok guys we're thinking about getting the Shield back together. Are you ready for Shield to get back together? We're totally going to get Shield back together. See? It looks like we're getting Shield back together. Next week, we're going to get Shield back together. Are you grasping the fact that we're getting Shield back together? Well this week, Shield is back together!"

They debuted in Indianapolis, they broke up in Indianapolis and it looks like they're getting back together in Indianapolis. If WWE planned that, well done indeed. I doubt they did but well done if that's the case.

They almost assuredly didn’t explicitly plan it out like that over the long term, but when they decided they were going to go to the Shield well again, I’m sure it came up and may have accelerated some things.

"Ok guys we're thinking about getting the Shield back together. Are you ready for Shield to get back together? We're totally going to get Shield back together. See? It looks like we're getting Shield back together. Next week, we're going to get Shield back together. Are you grasping the fact that we're getting Shield back together? Well this week, Shield is back together!"

Gotta try to get them people watching before they go watch football.

Agreed it should just happen maybe as a surprise, no.

Okay what should have happened is this. When Miz was going on and on, we should have heard SIERRA, HILTON, INDIA, ECHO, LIMA, DELTA, SHIELD and the three should have come through the crowd dressed in Shield gear. That would have worked.

I do t know that the Shield astethic works as nearly as well with Dean looking so sloppy. He was yoked and clean cut the first go round.

Yeah the Shield reunion feels so forced, and it doesn't feel like there's a true threat they needed to reunite to take out. It's a waste of something huge they could have done down the road.

The Shield is as solid a way to get through the shitty time of the year as anything else they could have done, I just wish it would have been against a reunited Wyatt family instead of the Miz. The hypei in that feud was amazing.

Of course it feels a bit forced and Miz/Cesaro/Sheamus aren't exactly the guys I'd want to see them reunite against... but damn if that pop wasn't huge. I'll still stick by they broke them up too early. As long as this alliance doesn't last past Mania, I'm into it.

Of course it feels a bit forced and Miz/Cesaro/Sheamus aren't exactly the guys I'd want to see them reunite against... but damn if that pop wasn't huge. I'll still stick by they broke them up too early. As long as this alliance doesn't last past Mania, I'm into it.

See, I think they should be a permanent alliance now. They don’t always have to tag with each other or whatever and they can even wrestle each other sometimes, but they should just be cool with each other and unite like Voltron when shit gets extra thick. Fans love stables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back