RAW 1/15: Just gonna be a 3 hour hype session for the big show next week.

I really could go the rest of my life without hearing "unsafe working environment" on a wrestling show.

I'm not even going to bother complaining because there's no way WWE is having Kane vs. Lesnar as a pay per view World Title match.

I'm not even going to bother complaining because there's no way WWE is having Kane vs. Lesnar as a pay per view World Title match.

They’re not having one, but two rumbles this year. I can totally see them making it a one on one 4 minute squash.

Can't be any worse than that time Bob Holly got a World Title match at the Royal Rumble.

From the review:

I'm not even going to bother getting all annoyed here because there's no way they'll do Kane vs. Lesnar as a one on one. Hardcore Holly was a more interesting (and believable) challenger back in 2004.

I'm really glad Titus Worldwide is getting a push somewhat.

I guess Crews really impressed someone backstage during his match against Wyatt.

Terri Runnels being a selling point in a commercial for Raw next week. :lmao:

You have The Undertaker coming back! What the fuck was that?

From the review:

I'm not even going to bother getting all annoyed here because there's no way they'll do Kane vs. Lesnar as a one on one. Hardcore Holly was a more interesting (and believable) challenger back in 2004.

I could totally see them going with a one on one and have Braun in the Rumble for the sake of time, as was mentioned above. Honestly, it's not that bad an idea just to have Kane get wrecked really quick. The show is going to be a pain in the ass to watch anyway with how long it'll take.

That's one thing that drives me crazy about WWE. Strowman is supposed to be destroying everything on a rampage, but he does it right after we get back from a commercial and before we get to this match. Go split screen to show him doing this at the same time or something, but find a way to make it feel more spontaneous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back