Rattlesnake presents: WWE post WrestleMania 19 (simmed on HCTP)

Hulk Hogan's Brother

Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain is the best WWE game that has ever been made, in my opinion, even better than the sentimental favorite that is WWF No Mercy. I believed that the gameplay was very similar to that of No Mercy but with better features like more matches, the ability to counter finishers and so on.

Recently, I was playing through HCTP again and had fun thinking what type of storylines I would have liked to see for the matches that I was playing. That gave me the idea of doing a Book This! thread using the roster for that game. I was a bit circumspect, and still am to be honest, because firstly there are two guys who are doing a Book This! from the same time in history, and secondly, a Book This! thread is a real hard job. I mean to think that I would have to write material for guys like The Rock, Steve Austin and a rapper John Cena. It's real easy to disappoint people there. I do not expect to do wonderful stuff and niether should you but I will give it my best shot.

The other thing that you should know is that because this is a Book This based on Here Comes the Pain, the people who did not feature in that game will not be used in my Book This! Well, that is all except Shannon Motherfuckin' Moore because I am forced to more than anything else. I mean Matt Hardy is the Cruiserweight Champion and Moore is his lackey so I have to use that little piece of shit, at least initially. But anyhow, that does mean that guys like Jeff Hardy and Hulk Hogan are not going to be used. Neither am I going to use Roddy Piper because I really found his feud with Hogan a real bore during that time. Maybe I will add Jeff and some of the others when I get around to making CAW's for them but do not expect that to happen in a hurry.

Also as stated in my thread title, the first show will take place on 31/3/2003 on the night after WrestleMania 19. These are the results for WrestleMania 19, in case you do not know them.

WRESTLEMANIA 19 RESULTS

Heat Lance Storm and Chief Morley (c) (with Dudley Boyz) defeated Kane and Rob Van Dam Tag team match for the World Tag Team Championship. 10:00

1 Matt Hardy (c) (with Shannon Moore) defeated Rey Mysterio Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship 05:39

2 The Undertaker defeated The Big Show and A-Train Handicap match 09:45

3 Trish Stratus defeated Victoria (c) (with Steven Richards) and Jazz Triple Threat match for the WWE Women's Championship 07:17

4 Team Angle (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) (c) defeated Los Guerreros (Eddie and Chavo Guerrero) and Chris Benoit and Rhyno Triple Threat Tag match for the WWE Tag Team Championship 08:46

5 Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Jericho Singles match 22:33

6 Triple H (c) (with Ric Flair) defeated Booker T Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship 18:50

7 Hulk Hogan defeated Vince McMahon Street Fight 20:48

8 The Rock defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin Singles match 17:53

9 Brock Lesnar defeated Kurt Angle (c) Singles match for the WWE Championship 21:04

Alright, with that out of the way, let us get to the rosters for my Book This!

wwe-raw-logo.jpg

General Manager: Eric Bischoff

Steve Austin( face)
Booker T( face)
Shawn Michaels( face)
Rob Van Dam( face)
Scott Steiner( face)
Kane( face)
Goldust( face)
The Hurricane( face)
Val Venis( heel)
Test( heel)
Triple H.( heel)
Ric Flair( heel)
Chris Jericho( heel)
The Rock( heel)
David Batista( heel)
Randy Orton( heel)
Lance Storm( heel)
Bubba Dudley( face)
Dvon Dudley( face)
Christian( heel)
Steven Richards( face)
Rodney Mack( heel)
Rico( heel)​

Divas

Jazz
Lita
Sable
Stacy Keibler
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus
Victoria

wwe-smackdown-2003-wwf-wcw-free-shipping-b33f4.jpg

General Manager: Stephanie McMahon

Kurt Angle( heel)
Undertaker( face)
Chris Benoit( face)
Edge( face: injured)
Rhyno( face)
Eddie Guerrero( heel)
Chavo Guerrero( heel)
Rey Mysterio( face)
Rikishi( face)
Ultimo Dragon( face)
Brock Lesnar( face)
John Cena( heel)
Big Show( heel)
A-Train( heel)
Matt Hardy( heel)
Charlie Haas( heel)
Shelton Benjamin( heel)
Tajiri( face)
Sean O’Haire( heel)
Shannon Moore( heel)
Bill Goldberg( face)

I'll post the first RAW in about six days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back