• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rating Predictions 4 Primetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalakerz

Fusion is back baby!!
With some great matches such as
-Angle vs Abyss
-Naturals vs Team 3D (Tables Match)
-Six Sides of Steel (Rhino vs Christian Cage)

PLUS a new timeslot, what do u think the rating will be?

I'm hopin' 4 sumtin like a 1.4 or a 1.5 lol, but I think around 1.2?
Thoughts?
What do ya think?

I wouldn't be expecting too much. Yeah its a good night and a good time. But besides from the fact that its up against some stiff comp from the major networks, the fact is nobody knows TNA exists. TNA's marketing sucks and Spike has done little to help them outside of advertising the move in commercials on its own network. It will be interesting to see if the ads during RAW registered with anyone but I don't expect much. A 1.2 rating would be a really good result for TNA. Anything more would be incredible and if sustained for a few weeks running, I think would lead to a premature jump to 2 hours from Spike. Like I said but, it is very very unlikely. A 1.2 rating in itself would be amazing.

1.2 is probably realistic anything more would be over inflated hype, that like 'attilla' said would maybe lead to a premature jump to 2 hours, they need to wait till about march to start gunning for 2 hours.

I'm guessing between 1.5-2.0 since it will give a chance for a younger audience to tune in ,and the older crowd that may have not been up at 11 and could see one of their favorite older wrestlers.

If it hits a 1 rating, I'd be pleased. Rome wasn't built in a day, and with the average fan's exposure to the product and the entrenched, oversaturated nature of WWE programming, it's going to be tough for TNA to gain a serious foothold. Difficult, yes, but not impossible. They just have to keep trucking and keep that hardcore fanbase caring about the product. I still think they need to do what Bischoff did and run head to head with one of the other programs at the same exact airtime. This is how I first discovered Nitro. I switched channels at Raw commercial back in 1995, and was hooked from the get-go.

0.6 i say this cause most people will miss the 1st hour

Interesting. What if it does real bad against the increased comp?? Possible. TNA and Spike would be spitting blood if that happens, I fkn hope it does alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back