• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Wrote a nasty little PM to Play The Game. Not a fan of this d-bag. ANd since his user name is also his e-mail address (what an idiot!) you have my permission to flame him via e-mail, too.

The PM, as PTG posted in the Bar Room:

Excuse me Excuse me Hi this is Mr.ras the best dam chatter on the line and I just want you to know that HHH is the horrablest wrestler on the face of the planet I really think you should change your name buddy I'm saving your dam life and don't thank me just thank god that nobody has callen you a loser already. bye!

Flaming by PM? Welcome to Shawshank.

Hello there. I wish you were around before I changed my name so you could warn me about my old name...

He was just trying to look out for him...Good Luck :) Stay safe :) Stay away from KB :) Unless your into that kind of junk....lol~

I honestly don't see anything wrong with that PM, the man speaks the truth about Triple H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back