Rappers to fight at WrestleMania

Total Impact

A Poster Name Total Impact
I'm not sure if you people keep up with rap wars, but there has been something fighting going on between Rapper Fat Joe and rapper Papose with 50 Cent in the middle stirring the shit.

Anyway 50 cent is said to be at WrestleMania and according to Mediatakeout.

OK now this whole 50 cent - Papoose - Fat Joe drama is getting out of hand. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing whispers that Fat Joe is looking to confront 50 Cent - at Wrestlemania.

Word going around town is that Fat Joe and a group of his pals are going to buy front row tickets to wrestling's top show and chastise 50 as he stands ringside during Floyd Mayweather Jr's match with The Big Show.

Can someone please try and talk some sense into Joey Crack

Looks Vince could get some real trouble at this years WrestleMania. WrestleMania has been the talk of many urban sites due to this matter and nothing has come out about the WWE stopping anything. Plus front row tickets are still aviable on ebay so we could see something big at Mania that may make National news.

Just want to add, I give mediatakeout.com full credit for the info and if Wrestlezone or any other site post this as news, give the mediatakeout credit and even me.

I could honestly care less about anything to due with the world of Rap music. As far as I'm concerned, Wrestlemania is going to be viewed by literally thousands upon thousands of fans in the Citrus Bowl. Surely one sniper could take out 50 Cent, and finish the job some random thug couldn't get done at point blank range oh so many years ago.

In complete honesty, I wouldn't (seriously) want to see him get shot and killed, but the guy just needs to go away. And I don't want him filtering through my damn wrestling Pay Per View.

Now you're showing me reports that even MORE rappers are going to be at Wrestlemania, and we could get in the middle of some rapper warfare? You know who I truly feel sorry for? The Big Show. Hes going to be the biggest guy out there during all this.. and deserves far better than this crap.

I do think it'll be completely interesting to see "Fat Joe" try to start shit with 50 Cent, since Joe would actually be a member of the fans, and could easily be asked to leave the site. I can only imagine the headlines now..

"Rapper and posse kicked out of Wrestlemania, for believing its real." hahaha

From what I've been hearing is that Fat Joe may get a few of his boys to jump over the rail and attack 50 Cent as 50 Cent has been advise by his people to bring some back up. So for the first time ever, something real is going to happen at WrestleMania. And seeing as Vince likes press, he might try to use this, but I doubt Vince knows anything about Rap music as every damn PPV uses Rock music.

From what I've been hearing is that Fat Joe may get a few of his boys to jump over the rail and attack 50 Cent as 50 Cent has been advise by his people to bring some back up. So for the first time ever, something real is going to happen at WrestleMania.

Meh, I'm more than sure there will be enough security during that match alone with all the big names involved, that noone from Joe's camp will even make it over the rail. Chances are, they won't even put it on camera, because as you said, McMahon likely doesn't listen to rap.. so he'll figure its just a bunch of rowdy fans.

And seeing as Vince likes press, he might try to use this, but I doubt Vince knows anything about Rap music as every damn PPV uses Rock music.

What the hell is wrong with that? Rock music fits for theme music, because it expresses drama and rage. Rap music just expresses killing people, baby's Momma's, and drug abuse.

What the hell is wrong with that? Rock music fits for theme music, because it expresses drama and rage. Rap music just expresses killing people, baby's Momma's, and drug abuse.

Well drug abuse and baby momma drama is bing in wrestling so it would fit in some ways and I won't get into the killing. I would to see the fight if it would happen as itkind of makes me want to order WrestleMania. The last Mania I bought was WrestleMania x8, but with this real life feel to it, I kindof want to give the WWE by 60 dollars. I'm hoping that at least Shane has a feel for rap and can see the live tension and show it.

and they wont in any way have extra security when someone threatens them. besides, all he's to do is go the other side of the ring and let security get them before they reach him.

as for rock, i'd far rather listen to saliva than c-rap music.

gotta second you on that, this whole affair's just going to ruin show's moment at his first mania back

It might ruin shows moment more than losing the match as he looking to get Bam Bamed on this one. I'm praying that it happens as I like real things in wrestling. I'm hoping it something Huge as when 50 Cent is in Floyd's corner, Fat Joe's whole crew just jumps his ass. Would put the WWE back on the radar like back in the Tyson days.

no comprendo. correction, stone cold vs shawn michaels as opposed to the Big show being reduced to fighting a midget boxer would put the WWE back on the radar, not some idiot 'fans' getting kicked out by security

no comprendo. correction, stone cold vs shawn michaels as opposed to the Big show being reduced to fighting a midget boxer would put the WWE back on the radar, not some idiot 'fans' getting kicked out by security

If you never heard of wrestling, HBK vS Stone Cold wouldn't put the WWE in your mind, hell people still call it the WWF on TV. Rappers get mainstream attention either for good shit or dumb shit. This dumb shit would put the WWE in the news.

Just off subject a bit, I would never want to see Austin and HBK wrestling again, their last match suck and I know HBK had a bad back, but I think he toned down on purpose to bring Austin down. And with Austin the shape he is now that match would suck worst that the last Hogan & Flair match, I would of rather watch paint dry in a paint can.

Note the source: Mediatakeout.com.

This is the same source that broke the Eminem becoming a wrestler story. I bet anything Fat Joe won't even be in Miami for Wrestlemania, nevermind be there in the front row and have his entourage catcall 50... when he can easily walk to a place where they wouldn't be able to be heard (if they'd even be able to, to begin with).

If Fat Joe's entourage jumped the barricade, security and police officers would get there so fast nothing would even happen.

This is pretty much a non-story.

if you'd never heard of wrestling, how would mike tyson manage to do that? i would never associate mike tyson with being the special enforcer for WM14 Austin vs HBK. strangely wrestlers are more likely to make you think of wrestling

you're actually contradicting your own argument... RAPPERS get the press, WWE is the innocent bystander that gets mentioned then forgotten

if you'd never heard of wrestling, how would mike tyson manage to do that? i would never associate mike tyson with being the special enforcer for WM14 Austin vs HBK. strangely wrestlers are more likely to make you think of wrestling

you're actually contradicting your own argument... RAPPERS get the press, WWE is the innocent bystander that gets mentioned then forgotten

Floyd Mayweather is being brought in to bring in the boxing fans to wrestling, same way as Tyson who was the biggest boxerof time came in the WWE to bring in boxing fans and national press that he did. If a fight was on WWE TV, I sure that Vince would get TV time to explain it or hype it somemore. Some people will actually buy WrestleMania just to see Floyd, some will continue to watch the show, others will turn away, but the WWE is trying to be bring in people, thats why you got Snoop Dogg, John Legend and others coming to the show. Vince wants to see the show, then think wanting to see it again.

I watch UFC for the first really to see Brock, now I want to watch more cuz I saw other things about it that seemed like something I could get into. Its Marketing, the WWE knows its fans, they are trying to get new fans. The problem as never been getting wrestlingfans to watch WWE, but just caual fans who tune in sometimes, but are not bother by missing a show unlike a diehard fan who watches WWE all week.

It would be good for the WWE to be on BET, MTV, VH1,CNN, and other stations besides justbeing hyped on USA and CW. Bad Press is good Press sometimes.

ok, that makes more sense than the last post.
i agree, mayweather being brought in will get the media attention in a good way. will having him wrestle make show look bad, yeah.
that's why tyson getting involved in a non-wrestling role was good for business, same with pamela anderson when she managed diesel and alice cooper. they got attention, people watched them and liked what they saw. will someone watching Big Show take on a non-wrestler have the same effect on people as tyson KO'ing HBK after the match...not in my view. Tyson was there purely to do what he's reknowned for. no, not bite HBK's ear off, but to knock the taste out of his mouth.
with mayweather it's different.

back to the rappers though. that's not newsworthy, it;s not going to garner any outside interest unless it were 50 vs fat joe in the ring. otherwise it's a disruptive fan. if someone is shot for example at ringside, that reflects badly on wwe. not an example of bad press being good for business

Your idea of rap = incorrect.

On topic: I doubt an actual “incident” will occur. There has been no official confirmation by Joe and this is implied by the article. It’s a simple rumor.

In addition “beef” is beneficial to both parties involved. Both rappers are not well known killers or actual street thugs. They send each other songs that express their “hatred”, which is more humane than what actually happens between people engaged in a feud. And in the end, they obtain publicity and possibly an increase in record sales.

If Joe were to be present I’d imagine he’d simply use expletives and other means of insulting 50 Cent. In other words they would blend in with the average televised wrestling fan.

This is obviously just a rumour gone wrong. I highly doubt they would have the guts to do that, not to mention the fact that security would get to it before anything serious happens. This is just for publicity's sake.....but it seems to have worked, so cudos to whoeveer came up with this. This will just end up in the rumour pile when everything is said and done.

Seriously, if rap becomes a part of supposedly the best show in WWE in a year, I may kill someone. No way could it be good for the show, for the fans, or for the wrestlers. What's happening is stupid, and is nothing to do with the WWE, and it shouldn't be. I struggle to see any good coming from something like this.

And an 'incident' happening; well if it does, and one of them gets hurt, as selfish as it sounds, I can't say I care. There'll be thousands upon thousands as Wrestlemania, and if they didn't see a risk, then they deserve it. And due to my hatred of rap music, I wouldn't care if something happened. And I doubt it could, due to the security, and the WWE not wanting anything like this at there biggest show.

You have to think of whether this is a reliable source though, isn't this where the Eminem rumour came from? I don't think it'll happen, and by don't think, I mean severly hope not. It'll all be forgotten by WM, and it'll just be thrown away with all the other rumours fans have got excited about.

Firstly, im sorry to burst anyones bubble, but no one is gonna do SHIT. No one will be jumping any barriers, or any dumb shit like that. So everyone chill out. Firstly, this is the same website who reported Eminem was training to be a wrestler. They fuckin spew bullshit like a bovines asshole. There probably isnt a fuckin ounce of truth to this at all. Secondly, even if there was truth to this, it would never actually happen, and would just be publicity, and shit talking, as thats all these things ever really boild down too with rappers. Things VERY rarely ever actually happen, and generally involve the two guys possies, not the actual rappers themselves. and even that is very rare, as these guys are full of nothing but talk. Nothing is going to happen. 50 will rap Floyd to the ring, it will be sick, and that will be all.

If you never heard of wrestling, HBK vS Stone Cold wouldn't put the WWE in your mind, hell people still call it the WWF on TV. Rappers get mainstream attention either for good shit or dumb shit. This dumb shit would put the WWE in the news.

Just off subject a bit, I would never want to see Austin and HBK wrestling again, their last match suck and I know HBK had a bad back, but I think he toned down on purpose to bring Austin down. And with Austin the shape he is now that match would suck worst that the last Hogan & Flair match, I would of rather watch paint dry in a paint can.

In my opinion if anything happens at Wrestlemania with Fat Joe and his posse causing any actual friction with 50 cent will sink the WWE more. Yes they will be in the news, but I am certain they will be viewed as a company that cannot control anything at all. With all the steroids, the Benoit ordeal, and rappers having actual brawls for their suppose greatest family sporting event will only show the companies inability to have order. News channels, papers all over will run a horrible headline out against the WWE for it I am pretty certain. This is the wrong kind of headlines you would want to make in the news after having all the steroid propaganda that's occurred. I hope Vince McMahon for the sake of his company has a contingency plan drawn up with these close door talks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back