• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rants, Greivances, and Praises for TNA this week (spoilers!)

TokiRKO

Controversy Creates Cash
Ok so TNA just went off the air and it was the first TNA since moving back to Thursdays. I'm going to fill this in while the show goes on so I don't miss or forget any thing

And so you guys know. I don't care about shit talking, flaming, or any of that. If the mods don't mind ignoring my post, I'd greatly appreciate it. The only thing I do mind, is please explain your opinions or why you think I'm a shithead for mine.

Has any one else noticed that AJ Styles' mic skills are beyond shit? I know he grew up in Georgia but he doesn't have to talk shit like an inbred hillbilly. ''Watch your language, there are kids here....oh my gawd''. With his mic skills he should be training under Hillbilly Jim, not Flair.

The whole beginning was pretty good considering they told people about the triple threat before Impact aired....but I believe it's taped this week so there's a good loophole for that.

What I don't get about the kick off was Jeff didn't return calls and he showed up that soon any way? Eh, he's a meth head, watcha expect?

Not much to say about the KO match except I'm happy i can see Sarita's ass better now and the lesbian-esque entrance by her and Wilde was pretty hot.

EVERY ONE knew it was gonna be Abyss. Considering the match this sunday, who else would Chelsea blame? It was very well done EXCEPT two things: they just HAPPEN to arrest him right before his match and he was holding at least one of the cuffs behind his back. I know cops, if the cuffs don't fit, they connect two of them. But a great try, I was skeptical until I saw him holding them.

I bet no one else is happy about the Outsiders winning the tag gold. I was interested in seeing who was Morgan's partner, but some how I think Hogan had trouble finding some one to tolerate him. The whole segment was very well done. Give Joe some screen time, let him kick some ass, and have Nash cash in his case after every one had forgotten he had it. Brilliant!

The only notable parts of the tag match were Shannon's ear injury, Bubba slapping his protege, and Jesse doing the.....gore? Speaking of which...where the fuck is Rhyno?

I've commented on OJ in a thread, and now I have my own. I don't hate the guy because he's bi. I was actually optimistic about that part, but the stupid bastard is shoving it down our throats. We don't want to see a guy fondling and creaming his tights over a cut out of another guy. He's the typical ''I'm criticized for liking men so now that I can, I'm going to shove down your fucking throats!''. And I cannot stand that.

....Tomko? Where the fuck has he been and why the fuck did he finally decide to run to the ring for THIS?! He's all ways been a little flat bodied and broad....but god damn! Work out a little, please? I'm not in the best shape either, but I also don't participate in a physical sport on national TV. If I did, I'd keep in great shape. But in retrospect, why work on some thing your employer hasn't used in over 6 months.

Just a small, off the show topic. People have been confusing the TNA wrestling poll as a way to vote for title matches. I believe it's to choose RVD's weekly opponent. Wolfie won again this week, but creative probably didn't want to recycle last week's match so they went with the triple threat. Good call.

Another big topic is Samoa Joe's captors. I'm thinking Dreamer, Raven, or SABU! Probably not Sabu....but damn if I wouldn't shit my pants. I'd eat it too be able to see him weekly in a ring. Or maybe Dreamer AND Sabu took him and they want to reinvent the Hardcore Division. If they all do come back, there's only three men to bring back from ECW. Heyman, of course. Bill Alfonso, every great heavyweight champion needs a manager. You know, to hold the chair so he can hit the Van Terminator. And the third guy....ready for this.....OH MY GOD! Joey Styles!

Main Event time. I honestly didn't expect Hardy and RVD to fight each other so early, I was hoping for AJ to get injured before the PPV but it could still happen! Don't get me wrong, I respect his in ring ability....when he uses it, but I hate the little inbred. Anderson's interference was pretty interesting. He wasn't on the show earlier which was surprising. RVD helping beat the shit out of Anderson was a good show on his part, but AJ's plancha stole the moment. Wow...are you fucking kidding me. The ending was beyond stupid. Way too short of a match. How did the ref not see AJ constantly kicking at the rope? Any way they had to make time to reveal what Lacey showed Hulk on her phone. Right now I'm thinking either he was set up (most likely) and Wolfe is going to be arrested for a false report OR this could be the Abyss heel turn we've been looking for.

......Did Anderson just do Santino's Cobra taunt thing? Haha badass

Okay so fuck the phone thing Lacey showed Hogan, we're gonna see Anderson vs Hardy...

SICK fucking swanton. He has a tendency to land neck first and just roll on people, but he landed back first, full impact on Kennedy. Very brutal looking.

Ok yeah, of course it was a set up. From the angle Lacey was, how did Chelsea not see her? Any way....wait, you mean he's not being arrested for faking it?! Yeah, kayfabe.

Hope you like this rant, if I get enough comments, I'll be sure to make more. And don't worry kids, I watch RAW too so expect some WWE rants as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back