Randy Orton face?

legendkiller420

Occasional Pre-Show
im starting to think randy orton is face he got a huge pop on raw tonight when he came out and even a bigger pop when he hit the rko on cody.so i think he is face now im not sure tho what do you guys think.he still shows some signs of being a heel he still has the viper gimmick and all but he isn't being him self so i think he is face. also whats up with ted i thought he was suppost to be face by now since his movie came out whats up with that?

I wouldn't call Orton a face yet, he is in the process of tweenering.
Besides HBK's break down this Legacy break up + sheamus involvement in the most entertaining thing going because all four men are essentially "heels" right now. This week was great, Cody and Ted cost Orton the match. Sheamus attacked Ted, Orton attacked Cody, Orton attacked Sheamus. I expect Legacy to finally finish itself off within the next week leading to a match at Wrestlemania. If WWE actually pull this off correctly this could be such a great storyline, its been building since before Legacy officially formed and finally it seems like Legacy will come to its end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back