Random Ponderings III

One to Remember

Championship Contender
In the third instalment of the random thoughts on wrestling series I ask the following questions

1. Why has C.M. Punk taken so long to change the spinner belt after he went so long blasting it..?

2. Why does D. Bryan keep throwing up the length of Show's title reign in his face? He held the ECW title for several months, captured the WWF title earlier in his WWE career then Bryan, and he captured the WCW title I think in his first match and he was like 25 years old.. So I mean what is Bryan's freakin point? Thats like 6 title reigns and they add up to like 3 years all together I would say, maybe 2..

3. Again what is with these horrible singlets Show keeps having his tayler make him? It looks like a halter top and the color shade is all off. Why not go with a military style outfit matching his WWE shirt with WMD on the back or something? Henry ripped off the back design of MVP's get up anyways.

4. What was the deal with Bobo Brazil's NWA title reign? Was it kayfabe or what? He wins it from Roger's the decision is thrown out because Rogers was injured, he was then proven to be fine, the NWA recognized the medical clearence yet did not give brazil his belt back? 49 years down the line I just dont get it. Maybe you could blame it on Jim Crow but if that was the case why even let him be seen beating a white man period..?!

5. What channel or time does WWE Superstars even come on?

6. Why is WWE still WWE if the world wildlife fund doesnt even use the WWF.COM domain name and calls itself World Wide Fund for Nature? Doesn't it lose its right to the acronym after it changed its name again? Why didnt WWE just try to pay them off outside of the North American jurisdiction? What happens when the term "world wrestling federation" is used and how can North American releases of footage be altered if the ruling came from a british high court and does not have legal merits here?

7. I wish Shamrock had spent 2002 as WWE's WHC instead of TNA's NWA champion.. anyone else agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back