Raisha Saeed/Alissa Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugboat77

Occasional Pre-Show
Do you think TNA is phasing out Raisha Saeed so she can work fulltime as Alissa Flash? That would make a lot more sense because Saeed is pretty much useless now and Flash is getting a minor push with her feud with Hamada.

Umm...Yeah.

Kong was doing just fine without Raisha, so there's no reason for her to be around. I'd guess the shot through the table was the last we'll see of her. Alissa is working a great feud with Hamada, and can obviously take the bumps needed to move up in the KO division.

Raisha was good while she lasted, but Alissa is where her shot really lies. It's a much better character, and is a lot easier on the eyes during Impact.

Judging by the comments on the forum, the Flash character is catching/has caught on.

I think she has put on some great matches. It would be nice if she didn't job as often. That first match with Sarita was supposed to be Sarita's coming out match, but it looks like they both succeeded.

DaGhost

I believe that this is the initial plan. It seems with a lot of the heel knockouts, TNA management give them a small-time role where they are featured for charisma before getting into the ring to wrestle. Raisha was made so they could test the waters with Alissa Flash... its the same with Madison Rayne and her stay in BP, getting kicked out and rejoining them... its the same with Daffney and her various stints/roles in the company as well before she starts to move on up to something better, assuming when she fully recovers.

So, Raisha was a testing grounds for the later development of Alissa Flash. She is great on the mic, knows how to work and is in the attractiveness range that TNA are looking for.

It a way to phase out Raisha Saeed without exposing her as Alissa Flash. This gives creative a few options with the Raisha Saeed character. They could just simply phase her out, or bring in another female, for example, a Sara Del Ray, to take over the character as a tryout. You also have an instant feud with Kong, if and when you bring her back.

Daffney would be Daffney even without Richards. She's been the Scream Queen for about 10 years now. She has traveled the globe being a lune.. nothing to stop her now (besides the Governator gimmick, that was a waste.)

I loved the Muslim wrestling gimmick they had with Saeed, but the Alissa Flash is more like the days of old for the Melissa we know from Shimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back