Rag doll kung fu; Fist's of plastic.

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
IGN.com said:
A fast-paced combat game with an imaginative look and feel, Ragdoll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic focuses on fun with exaggerated ragdoll physics action and charming High Definition (HD) visual effects. Featuring accessible and intuitive controls, even novice players can orchestrate impressive attacks with ninja-like precision. Additionally, hardcore players will appreciate the deep combat system, weapons use and strategy. Success depends mightily on the player mastering the basic Kung Fu moves and sharpening his acrobatic skills by swinging off platforms and somersaulting through the air. This action builds up Chi Power, which can be conjured to perform spectacular SIXAXIS wireless controller-triggered special attack moves and combat sequences. Furthermore, players can taunt their opponents with the Free Pose system, ensuring the battle is infused with lighthearted fun.

Players can perfect their Kung Fu skills in the Solo Adventure and also take their characters online with a variety of addictive free-for-all and team-based multiplayer modes, including King of the Hill, Assassin and Capture the Fish. Perfect for any social occasion, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic offers frantic multiplayer action with up to 4 players locally or online.

I brought this game without a a recommendation, The first time I've done that for year's and I regret the decision. Although the physic's are the best I've ever seen in a beat em' up, It lack's any real game play. It looks and feels great, but the game doesn't give us much to do with these fun tools. A handful of single-player challenges and a local multi player battle mode are all that Fists of Plastic has to offer.

You can aim your attacks in 360 degrees with the left analog stick. Jumping is floaty, but it works for these large, multi-tiered levels. Your fighter can grab ledges and spin around, launching them to new heights in any direction. There are other moves, but these are the heart of the game. Both attacks and blocks need to be targeted, meaning there is more thought required than a simple button press.

While the game is fun I felt that I had brought a demo instead of a full game, You definitely need 4 player's to get the best out of the game.

Out of 10, I give it a 6, But that's because ONLY because of the physics, And graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back