RabidChihuahua's sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
since you're doing baseball, can i have a Freddy Sanchez one and the text says Pirates rebuilding since 93?

Mr. Friday, here's a quick one for you. Let me know what you think.

PiratesSanchez0001.jpg

EDIT: send me the pic of Bob Nutting and I'll see what I can do. Probably won't be until Tuesday though.

for you comic to movie fans

IronMan001.jpg

IRON MAN! :headbanger:

This Sig is OK. not your best but it's still good. Iron man face is over-used try using him in a cool pose or something intead of just copying his face like that.

The background is pretty weird I can't tell whats going on it's very pixelated. Have you been using Brushes? If not try and get some. Ohh and remember to put a border.

5.3/10

IRON MAN! :headbanger:

This Sig is OK. not your best but it's still good. Iron man face is over-used try using him in a cool pose or something intead of just copying his face like that.

The background is pretty weird I can't tell whats going on it's very pixelated. Have you been using Brushes? If not try and get some. Ohh and remember to put a border.

5.3/10

Thanks for the feedback, Mike. In general, I would agree that the Iron Man face is over-used, but I was just messing around with it and decided to put it up as is. However, there is a border there, it's just not at full opacity. :)

The background was basically a desaturated pic of Iron Man flying, so that's why it's looking kind of strange. I used brushes very minimally on this one (probably got a little lazy as it was at the end of the day :) )

Again, thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back