RabidChihuahua's sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidChihuahua

Unregistered User
Hopefully I'll get better as time goes by, but here are my most recent sigs. Please feel free to criticize, but bear in mind that I am very new at doing these! :)

BethPhoenixsig0001.jpg

MYFAVORITEDIVAScopy.jpg

Hopefully I'll get better as time goes by, but here are my most recent sigs. Please feel free to criticize, but bear in mind that I am very new at doing these! :)

BethPhoenixsig0001.jpg

MYFAVORITEDIVAScopy.jpg

Get better quality pics, add a border, get some brushes from Deviant art use more blending and maybe try playing with Hue/Saturation and the Blending options

1st Sig 3.5/10

2nd Sig 0.5/10 Although the font on this Sig is pretty good (although try to make the outline stroke a bit thinner) this is a very low quality Sig, the first thing I looked at were the Divas and they look terrible also the background wasn't to good aswell.

Borders
1.Make a new layer (make sure it is one the top of the Layer List)
2. Hit Ctrl+A
3. go to Edit >> Stroke.
4.Choose Pixels
5. XD Be Happy (If that little tut is wrong I am sorry.)

Constructive criticism like that is always welcomed. I didn't even think about doing a border, so that info is really nice to have. Thanks, Mike!

Practice makes perfect is what they say. I say it's all in the eyes of the beholder. Here's a Stacy Keibler sig that I threw together.

StacyKeibler0001.jpg

I don't know anything about making Sigs, But I can tell you're really trying and you keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work. Love the Dreamer and HHH sig BTW.

Hooray! Thats a much better sig. Only try not to make it so bland mix and saturate colours.

5/10

I wanted it to be kind of bland, BigMike. I tried coloring it up a bit but decided the mainly monotone coloring made it look more menacing. Thanks for the feedback, I'll certainly keep it in mind going forward.

I don't know anything about making Sigs, But I can tell you're really trying and you keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work. Love the Dreamer and HHH sig BTW.

Thanks for checking out my work, Jose. Glad to hear that you liked HHH and Dreamer. I wasn't quite sure about putting the HHH out for viewing. I thought it was kind of lacking, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Again, glad to hear you liked it though.

This is an OK Sig :) I really like the brushes in the back, they go great with the cross but there is still some work that needs to be done, like that picture of Shawn goes over the border I have also noticed this in your other Sigs and the blending doesn't look to good. Also the font effects are really good but it doesn't fit in with the Sig in my perspective.

5.5/10

This is an OK Sig :) I really like the brushes in the back, they go great with the cross but there is still some work that needs to be done, like that picture of Shawn goes over the border I have also noticed this in your other Sigs and the blending doesn't look to good. Also the font effects are really good but it doesn't fit in with the Sig in my perspective.

5.5/10

As far as the border goes, I've been doing that on purpose. Kind of my own little eccentricity, I suppose. I thought the font effects contrasted just right, so... :) How about the font itself though? I thought it was perfect, myself. Blending is still a work in progress, but it's getting there, slowly. :blush:

anywho, thanks for the feedback, BigMike.

And for your viewing pleasure, the latest creation...or disaster, depending on your viewpoint! I kid, I kid.

TorrieWilson0001.jpg

They all aren't bad at all and easily worth a 7. The font and the Triple H sig as a whole is the best work I've seen from them.

Nice work.

Code:
since baseball season is upon us, here's one I put together a couple
 weeks ago for my team, the Royals. I put this inside a code box so that the 
white border could be seen, otherwise it looked like the border was really 
jacked up on the white background

[IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/RoyalsBlue/ButlerGordon.jpg[/IMG]

since your makind baseball sigs do you think you can make me a Brewers one with a pictures of Prince Fielder and Ryan Braun prefferably and I will rep and credit you for it too

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back