• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

R.I.P. Harold Ramis

Poop Master Flex

Mid-Card Championship Winner
For those of you unaware Harold Ramis was actor, director, writer who specialized in Comedy. You've all seen him before though:

harold_ramis_ghostbusters_then_now_young

Yep Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters.

On top of his performance in Ghostbuster he directed such comedy classics such as Caddyshack, National Lampoon's Vacation, Analyze this and even some episodes of The Office. A true comedy legend and one whose work I will dearly miss.

R.I.P. Harold Ramis.

No fucking way. Did the WWE sacrifice him for power to get the network up and running? This sucks.

RIP Egon.

Egon was my favourite Ghostbuster as a child, so I will sadly miss him.

Netflix has reported that Ghostbusters is being watched a lot today in the wake of this news.

RIP.

There are few films of his, as a writer, director, or actor, that I didn't thoroughly enjoy if not outright love. RIP Dr. Spengler.

RIP Egon.

Such a shame that IMO Ghostbusters 2 sucked compared to the 30 year old original thanks to the annoying Janosz character.

Cute little baby though who played Oscar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back