R-Awakening WZCW World Championship: Eve Taylor vs Tyrone Blades (c) vs King Mussel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home.

Everything was the same as Eve Taylor had remembered. The old brick two-storey house passed down from generation to generation had survived the tests of time. The large fields were still untouched by housing development. And the dusty dirt driveway that led up to the house had never been fixed of its potholes. However, the only real difference could see, upon first glance, was the size of her home had shrunk. The fields no longer expanded forever. And the dirt driveway did not look like the trek it once was. At first, Eve thought it was because she was now an adult. The last time Eve had seen this place up close was when she was just going through adolescence during her early teenage years. The difference in size when viewing something as a child drastically changes when you become an adult... but Eve knew this. Everyone knew this happens. Yet, Eve felt as if something was not right about coming here. As Eve looked down at the restraining order she clutched in her hands preventing her from standing on the property owned by the Pellegrini family, she knew she was not physically allowed to come here. But something inside her told her she needed to visit. Going against the wishes of her family and the order of the courts, she proceeded down the driveway as if it were her personal runway.

Normally, when a model walks down the runway, they are greeted with cameras and brightness. It is almost as if they were walking into the light, in some weird metaphorical sense. It is an amazing feel to come out into a sea of people and showcase to the world how far you've come and what you've achieved. Although, on this particular walk that Eve had believed could be a runway, she did not experience anything of the sort. Every step she took felt as if she was getting closer and closer to the darkness. It was almost as if she was walking backwards, regressing to a point in her life when her achievements and her success never existed. Every time her stilettos contended with traversing the rocky terrain, it was as if she tumbled back down the road she had worked so hard to travel. Her modelling career. Her wrestling career. Her brand as Eve Taylor. All of it felt as if it were slipping away with each step, sliding down back to the time when she was simply known as Eva Pellegrini, the poor farm girl, a nobody with nothing to her name and no purpose in her life but to serve her family.

This was the reason why Eve left home in the first place. She did not want to follow the life that her father had planned for her. She did not want to stay at home, care for the farm and marry someone to start a family of her own. Eve did not want that life. Even though Eve wanted to help the family - even going as far as to provide them with money years later when she became a model - the treatment she received whilst staying at home was what forced her out. Her father was not a nice role model for her. Her mother turned a blind eye to his actions. Eve's siblings did little to comfort her when her father was not pleased with Eve. She had to get out. She swore she would never come back because of what he did and he went to the courts to place the restraints on her from allowing her to do so. To Eve, this place was non-existent, which was the entire reason why she developed the 'Eve Taylor' brand: she wanted to forget everything that happened at this place. Nothing good came from here, except for the realisation that she needed to leave. And yet, throughout all those years of knowing she should never come back to this place, today, she was making a b-line to the front door and entering this place for the first time in 14 years.

As Eve got to the front door and looked to raise her hand to knock on the door, she paused. If her family did answer the door, was she going to be accepted inside? There was no way she was getting in the front door by simply being polite and asking, surely. Eve needed another way to get inside. So, Eve lowered her hand and peered through the windows, attempting to see if anyone occupied the place. From what she could tell, nobody was inside. There were cars in the driveway and some windows were open. It appeared as if someone was home.

"Should I be doing this?" Eve asked herself, standing on the front porch.

Undecided as to what she should do, Eve peered through the windows again. This time, she saw movement on the inside. She saw her family entering the dining room. Her sisters. Her mother. And father. All of them gathering around the dining area, bringing food and drink and crockery and silverware and everything else that could adorn the table at a family feast. All of them getting ready to sit down and prepare to eat together as a family... a family who looked as if they were whole. A family unbroken despite all of them knowing they had lost one of the flock many years ago. And it seemed if that was a distant memory. A story from a life-time ago. A folklore tale that the people told around the fire. Seeing this, Eve moved away from the window and began pacing across the porch.

"What the hell am I even doing here?" She asked herself. "I've got a World title match to prepare for. Why am I even here? What purpose did I have coming here? I should leave."

As soon as Eve made the decision she should go, the front door swung open. Eve stood dead still in her tracks. She did not move as if she had been caught red-handed. She was ready to be berated for trespassing and failing to uphold her restraining order. She was ready to run for her life. But, despite being scared for this moment, she began to slowly turn around and wished to explain her actions.

"Look." Eve said. "All I wanted to do was see if the family was doing okay. I just..."

As she turned to face the door, she saw her Father there, looking at her with a disappointed look and folded arms. Eve immediately trailed off and returned a similar facial expression. The two of them looked at each other for a few seconds. To Eve, it felt like an eternity. She was staring at the face of the man who effectively drove away his own daughter and she saw no remorse on his face. Instead, she saw a defeated look. She saw a face that felt sorrow for the person that stood before him.

"Not going to say anything?" Eve said.

Her Father merely turned away shaking his head and went back inside without saying a word. Eve was angry at his actions. She could not believe that after all this time, he had no words for her. She knew there was still bad blood but after 14 years, having nothing to say to her angered Eve. With the door being left open, Eve invited herself inside. She ignored everything that was hung on the walls and the furniture around the house, looking to pursue her Father for some response.

As she followed her Father into the dining room, the rest of her family looked up at her in disbelief. They were all shocked that she had made an appearance, let alone that Eve was inside the family home during their meal. Eve took a second to look at her sisters and her mother, seeing how much they have aged and taking it all in before looking over at her Father. He was picking up the old landline phone and beginning to deal a number. She saw the first two numbers and knew he was calling the police. Without hesitating, Eve leapt over, snatched the phone from his hand and slammed it down, cancelling the call.

"You do not need to do that." Eve said.

Her Father sighed, let go of the phone and went to his seat. He began serving himself food from the table, pretending as if nothing had happened. He did not look up at Eve whilst he did this. Eve's mother and her siblings did not know what to do and sat quietly, trying to figure out if they should follow suit by eating or to address Eve.

Seeing as how no-one was going to react, Eve looked at the dinner table. She saw there were a couple of chairs spare that nobody was using. She then turned her attention to the nearby cabinet where the crockery had been held. Seeing all this, Eve went over to the cabinet, grabbed her own plate and silverware, and sat down at the table. She sat opposite her Father so he had to look at her if he were to look up. As Eve sat down, her Father hesitated for a moment as he was taking another bite. He looked at his food on his fork before putting it down, looking down at his plate and sighing once more.

"You cannot be here." Her Father said, breaking his silence.

"This is my home, Father." Eve replied.

"You are not allowed here. You are strictly forbidden by law to set foot on this property."

"Eva Pellegrini is banned from stepping foot on this property. My name is Eva-Lynn Taylor."

"That's not how it works."

"Does it look like I care, Father?" Eve asked. "Besides, I know how it works. I just wanted to let you know that I have officially discarded the birth name you gave me and made my own. Just like you discarded me all those years ago and kicked me out of this family. I did exactly what you requested. You should be thanking me. I removed myself from this family lineage so you wouldn't be ashamed of having me as your child. You've got two daughters already, Father, haven't you? That's enough, isn't it? Shame you couldn't must the balls to help conceive a son."

Her Father snorted out of noise, looking angrily at the table with a thousand year stare. Eve smirked at the reaction. Her mother and sisters continued to watch this unfold without having much presence.

"Don't worry, Father. I did my best to be the son you've always wanted. I got myself a career instead of becoming a stay-at-home woman. Two, in fact. Two careers. I got this amazing body that I worked hard in the gym. I even had sex with plenty of women, too. And now look at me with my short hair and jeans and masculine figure. You've been a big influence in my life, Father. This is all because of you."

"I will ask nicely only once more. Leave this place."

Eve chuckled, seemingly brushing off her Father's demands.

"Everything that has occurred in my life can all be traced to what happened inside these walls with the hands that you use to stuff your mouth full of food, Father. The way you treated me. The way you disregarded me. The way you beat me. All of it: it led me to living a life of trying to find a family that actually cared about me. Finding people in this world that I could forge a connection with and feel like I was surrounded by a family that I never got. I travelled the entire world and went down two career paths trying to find this family."

Eve paused for a moment, waiting for a response from her Father. He said nothing.

"I found friends in the modelling industry. Friends like Maggie who helped me get through the slog that was living the high fashion lifestyle. But you know what happened? Just like you treating me like shit, I did the same to her. Because of how you treated me, I kicked her out of my life when I felt she was no longer useful to my needs. A long-time friendship gone because I wished for personal success."

Eve stared daggers through her Father as she was speaking.

"And in the wrestling industry? Oh boy, where to begin? I started out making friends with a girl called Aubrey Sloan. That quickly turned into an obsession with her. The love that you failed to give me turned into a love that I had misplaced with this girl Aubrey, and I pronounced to the world that I loved her. But when she did not love me back and I found another family, I got rid of her. I beat her like you used to beat me, Father. Just like you did to me... and that second family I found? That second family was a group of three people. A man named Ramparte, a man named Flex Mussel and myself. Now, this first man? He was okay but I cast him aside and we've never spoken again. But this man named Flex? We've known each other for years. Many years. As friends. As family. As rivals. And as enemies. At one point, I almost fell in love with him. Again, another fantasy I wanted to happen because of the love I did not receive.

"However, I digress: Flex Mussel is a man who I considered family to me. Him and I were close. We had similar aspirations. We were in the same career. We had a connection... but, eventually, with the way that I had treated everyone else in the past because of what you did to me, I hurt him. He wanted to get closer but I pushed him away. Just like you pushed me away. From that point on, things were never the same. The hatred grew inside him and one day, it turned against me. The hatred that I had created inside Flex was directed back at me... and our family split. Ever since, we've held a hatred towards each other, despite everyone knowing that we were brethren. Sound familiar, Father? Pushing someone aside who loves you and only wants your attention?"

Eve let that question sit for a second.

"Well, him and I are at it again. We are going to fight once more against each other in a wrestling ring. After having many times to resolve our issues, we are going to fight again. This time, we are fighting for a World championship. Oh, by the way, did you know I was a World champion? Nonetheless, no matter how many times either of us attempt to patch things up, the hatred still flows between us. Even though we still team together and even though I was the person who helped him earn this championship opportunity, we still do not like each other. We are going to beat each other up. We are going to hate each other. We are never going to be family like we were ever again. All because you, the fatherly figure in my life, showed me how to hate someone. You showed me how someone could hate a member of their own family. You taught me that."

Eve pointed at him. He still did not look at her.

"Flex was not the only person I considered family, nor was this family the only group I encountered in my time as a professional wrestler. I met another man whom I also fell in love with. I wanted to be with him. One of the very few men in my life whom I felt a deep passion for. However, instead of loving him, I turned him down because I knew how it would end. In shambles... when I did this, I turned elsewhere to a different family. A group of co-workers who were with the company. But they turned away from me too because of the way I was treating other people, namely a man called Tyrone Blades. They turned on me because of the cruel treatment I was inflicting upon him, his family and his loved one. Even though I knew that everything I was doing was horrible, it was all I knew how to do because you taught me, Father. And because of my actions, he took the World championship I held from me. And now, I hate him to his core because he stole everything I had worked so hard to achieve despite losing the many families I had over the years.

"And now, days before my match to regain the championship I had sacrificed so much to attain, I come back to the place that started it all. The home I was raised in. The home I was taught in. The home that showed me how to live my life and how to treat others whom I called family. I do this because I want to tell you exactly how you've fucked up my life, Father. I do this because I want to tell you that despite everything you've implanted into my brain, I've successfully created my own empire. I do this because I want to tell you that everything you've done to me as a person has destroyed my family life but I have succeeded in spite of you. This is why I have changed my name and removed my Pellegrini heritage. That name does not deserve the success I have earned and the career I have tailor-made for myself. I came here to let you know that.

"But I also came here to finally sever the final strand that tied me back to this place. For years, I have been thinking of returning here. I have been thinking of coming home, apologising for my actions and returning to the thing I have craved my entire life: a family that loves me... that is all I wanted. I never wanted fame. I never wanted glory. I never wanted success. That was all a lie to replace the massive hole of having a family left behind... but now, that I am here, seeing my pathetic Father who cannot look her own daughter in the eye and relying on the words of the law to remove her from his own home, I am glad I never made that decision. I am glad I am here to tell you all of this. I am glad I changed my name to something I created so I could remove my family from my past. I am glad I get to come here this one last time to share with you the life story of success that you'll never achieve. And I am glad I get to tell you this:

"When I step inside the wrestling ring and look to rebuild the brand I have established for myself, in spite of you, I will see the two men who stand across from me, Tyrone Blades and Flex Mussel, as all the wrongs I have committed in my life. I will see them as the embodiment of all my horrible mistakes. I will see them as the physical manifestation of you and everything you have ever done to me, Father. And when I step into the ring and face these demons that haunt me every day, I will overcome them. I will defeat my demons and I will reclaim my spot at the top of mountain. When I do, I will look down upon you, Father, one last time, and I will forget about you... because I will have conquered you and everything you have done to me. Eve Taylor will finally awaken from the shadows of the little girl who still feels guilt and carries the lessons learned from pure hatred itself."

Eve gets up from the table.

"Although I would love to stay and have dinner, I have to go get ready to become the World champion once again. But before I do, I must give thanks. After all, before you eat, you must give thanks. So, Father, I gave thanks to you for giving me the motivation to become my own person after you kicked me out of this family. Thank you for not allowing me to know you. And I thank you for the hatred I hold in my heart that I will unleash upon my opponents."

Eve tucks her chair in and leaves the restraining order on the table.

"I won't be needing this any more because this will be the last time all of you ever see me again. You are all biologically related to me but this is not my family. The wrestling industry and that championship are all that matters to me, any more. I am going to go out there and take what I deserve. I am going to have my Cinderella story. I am going to become the WZCW World Heavyweight champion once again and I will cement my legacy as one of the greatest of all time... and that's no thanks to you."

Eve spits on the ground.

"Goodbye forever."

Eve Taylor leaves the premises and slams the door shut, walking back up the driveway. Even though Eve has tears welling up in her eyes, she holds them back and does not look behind her. Her time in the shadows of her family are now over. She is exiting the darkness and heading towards the light. It is time for Eve to forget who she was, who she has been and what she has done. It is time for Eve to finally become a new person and look towards the future. And that future starts with the World Heavyweight championship. Her championship. She needed to bring that championship where it belonged. Eve needed to take it and put it on the shoulders of someone who deserved to represent this company. Not some psychopath like Tyrone Blades. Not some sociopath like Flex Mussel. Eve needed to bring the title back within her grasp. She needed to bring the title back...

Home.

Tyrone: Sigh

Mr. Jones: The fuck is wrong with you?

Tyrone: Man I appreciate you Jones, but I miss Batti.

Mr. Jones: So what y'all wanna do about that?

Tyrone: Hell I don't know. Maybe I just don't bother showing up at R-Awakening.

The scene opens up to inside the Hollow Ones hideout, Mr. Jones taking sips of whiskey from a bottle, while Tyrone lounges idly across a couch, a cigarette in hand and the World Title on the table next to him. He looks up and watches the smoke swirl around above and around him, his eyes half opened.

Mr. Jones: Ain't really been the same without her around. Maybe we just find where they at after the PPV and take a mini vaca ya know?

Tyrone: Yeah, yeah maybe we do something like that. Until I get called in for interviews and media shit once again. Truth is Jones, we still got the community center to take care of as well.

Mr. Jones: Ms. Constance is taking care of that homie, she's got it on lock.

Tyrone: Oh I know, doesn't mean I just set something up and never come around to help take care of it. Speaking of which...

Tyrone slowly kicks his feet up and lifts himself up, stretching as his lower back cracks loudly, causing even Mr. Jones to wince.

Mr. Jones: You uh finna hit up a chiropractor for that shit homie?

Tyrone: Nah I figure I'd do yoga with your mom later and really get it stretched out.

Mr. Jones: Jokes on you, she'd have you tied up like a pretzel.

Tyrone: Y'all trying to make that sound like a bad thing Jones.

Mr. Jones can't help but shake his head as Tyrone laughs. Blades picks the World Title up and drapes it over his shoulder as he walks past Jones, slapping his friend on the shoulder in the process.

Tyrone: Y'all wanna roll with homie?

Mr. Jones: Yeah I'll pull the car around front.

Tyrone: Ight cool, let's go.

The scene fades away before returning to Tyrone and Jones entering the community center. The receptionist smiles warmly and nods at Tyrone who returns the favor. Several kids run past, the center busy as usual since it's opening. Jones and Tyrone continue their walk through the building, up the steps and into Ms. Constance's office. Tyrone smiles as Ms. Constance turns around, in business attire instead of several layers of clothes. She smiles widely in return, pulling Tyrone into a big hug and also slapping Jones upside the head.

Mr. Jones: Hey! The hell was that for?

Ms. Constance: Stupid boy forgot to stop by and help the other night.

Mr. Jones: I forgot! I'm sorry Ms. Constance. I was trying to help my neighbor Ms. Smith with her baking.

Tyrone: You do got a thing for her coo..

Mr. Jones: Blades don't you finish that sentence.

Ms. Constance: Alright you two that's enough now. There will be no fighting in my office, and not before we can set up an event for it.

Tyrone: You want to make money off a murder Ms. Constance? I thought you were better than that.

Tyrone cracks a smile towards her before looking up at Jones, who glares at him unamused.

Mr. Jones: Y'all ever think I've held back just so you can go pretending to be the World's greatest and all that shit homie?

Tyrone: Hey, when I retire y'all can go ahead and give it a go homie. Or step up to the plate whenever, I'll put you down each time.

The two friends turn towards one another, narrowing their eyes at one another as Ms. Constance watches unamused herself now. She clears her throat but the two don't separate, Tyrone and Jones staring each other down.

Ms. Constance: Boys, don't let me get involved with this or you'll both be given a whipping.

Tyrone and Jones ignore her for a moment more, that is until she suddenly slams a wood ruler onto the desk. Jones backs up startled from the loud noise as Tyrone cracks up laughing.

Tyrone: Y'all jumped mo'fucka.

Mr. Jones: Damn it, I was trying to scare her.

Ms. Constance: I have seen enough in my day Jones, you're a cupcake in comparison.

Tyrone starts laughing again as he grabs a seat, Jones unable to find the words to retort as he does the same.

Tyrone: How are things going ma'am?

Ms. Constance: Well we could always use a few more hands around here, but we've been getting by. The children have gravitated here as the spot to hang out after school.

Tyrone: Ain't been no issues?

Ms. Constance: Nothing I couldn't handle myself boy.

Constance cracks a smile as she slides a folder over to Tyrone. He picks it up and opens it, eyeing over the documents inside.

Ms. Constance: Since you're here, this is as good as time as any to discuss this. I've been pulling out forms for grants for the center. Your money got it started but it can only go so far 'Rone. Without a way to generate any revenue, we're going to need to be reliant on government funding to continue.

Tyrone: I see. So we need to get these filled out for assistance. We trying to get people off food stamps yet we gotta fill out paperwork for our own welfare.

Ms. Constance: It's the nature of the beast baby.

Tyrone stares at the documents for a little longer, suddenly balling up the paper and throwing it in the trash. Ms. Constance's eyes flash a furious look at Tyrone.

Ms. Constance: Why Tyrone?

Tyrone: Because we will do this on our own Ms. Constance. I didn't take a god damn hand out when I was homeless, neither did you. We finna not start taking them now.

Ms. Constance: Stupid boy. This isn't just about us anymore. We have people depending on us now and this center. We are doing good work here, and helping people better their lives. Now is not the time to let your pride get in the way.

Tyrone: We can do better than begging for god damn money. We didn't raise up just to have a bigger looking paper cup asking for change. What if we put benefit shows on? Have artists from around the city come in and put performances on?

Ms. Constance: I'm going to need more help then Tyrone. They know who you are, your name carries weight. If you want to do this 'Rone, it's going to be on your shoulders.

Tyrone: I don't know how much I can take on while being on the road with WZCW...

Ms. Constance: Then maybe it's time for you to decide what your priorities are. Just think it over Tyrone, fortunately I knew you would throw those papers away, so I made an extra copy. Here.

Ms. Constance slides over a fresh stack of forms. Tyrone picks them up and puts them in the folder in front of him, a conflicted look on his face.

Ms. Constance: Think it over, and tell me what you want to do.

Tyrone: I will Ms. Constance. And I will say you've taken to this job like no other.

The two stand up and hug tightly, as does Constance and Jones. The scene fades out once more as Tyrone stares down at the grant forms. The feed returns to Tyrone's hotel room in Tampa, a couple days before R-Awakening. Tyrone sits on his bed, thumbing through the forms, his eyes dark as it's clear he hasn't slept in awhile. Soon Jones walks into the room, pulling a chair up as he sees the state of his brother.

Mr. Jones: The fuck y'all gonna do homie?

Tyrone: I don't know Jones. This center is the start of something great for the future, but I can't dedicate myself to it like I want while running in WZCW. Here I am across the country instead of settling the cash flow for it.

Mr. Jones: What's more important to you? Being champion, or helping our people?

Tyrone stares at the forms silently, each line and each requirement like a dagger through his heart. It sickens him having to be on beck and call of the government just to make a difference. Suddenly he stands up and throws the folder against the wall, paper flying everywhere in the process.

Tyrone: I refuse to be someone's fucking lap dog. Banks, WZCW, the government. Fuck 'em all. I've done things my way my entire life. I'm not going to just start now to make things fucking easier. This title has meant everything to me forever Jones.

Tyrone picks up the World Title and holds it up, his name plate polished up nice as Tyrone stares down at it, his face full of determination before slowly changing to one of acceptance.

Tyrone: It used to mean everything Jones. What good does this title do me if my people suffer? What good is it if my girl ain't here to enjoy it with me? I just become a fucking soulless husk parading around a gold trophy. Look at me, I'm the champion. And yet I go home to a broken fucking city, an empty bed, and nothing more.

Mr. Jones: So what are you saying Blades?

Just then there's a knock at the door. Tyrone and Jones turn their heads towards it, Tyrone raising an eyebrow.

Tyrone: Did y'all order room service?

Jones shakes his head as Tyrone sets the World Title down on the bed, walking over and opening the door. Suddenly a blur of blonde hair comes flying into the room, nearly tackling Tyrone as he backs up into the wall. He looks down and his face immediately brightens up, a wide smile on his face as he wraps his arms around his assailant.

Tyrone: Batti!

Batti: Tyrone! I've missed you so much.

Batti looks up at him, a wide smile on her face, and also noticeably tanner, her arms wrapping around his neck as the two immediately kiss. Jones smiles wide as he watches the scene, and even his eyes light up as he sees Aquarius standing in the door way.

Jones: Yooooo Aquarius! What's good girl?

Aquarius smiles and nods her head, walking into the room and giving Jones a big hug. Tyrone and Batti meanwhile can't seem to take their hands off one another, Tyrone holding her tightly to him.

Tyrone: I thought y'all were in Australia?

Batti: We cut the world tour short. You think I'd miss your match against Flex and Eve?

Tyrone: Baby girl, you don't know how much it means to me to have you here right now. I gotta talk to you though, can we go out to the deck?

Batti nods as the two hold hands, walking out to the deck as Jones and Aquarius catch up, or at least Jones talking her ear off. Tyrone slides the door closed behind them as the two begin conversing.

Tyrone: Batti, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.

Batti: About what?

Tyrone: My career. The center. Us. These three things don't coexist in a trio very well, two I can handle, three I can't.

Batti: You're..........you're not breaking up with me are you?

Tyrone: What? Oh god no. Helllllll fucking no baby. I wouldn't even dream of it.

Batti: So if I'm in, that means....

Tyrone: Yeah.

Batti: What are you going to do?

Tyrone: This is all I've ever known Batti. On the road. Going to war, battling anyone that steps up to me. To be the best. This is who I am. Or at least I thought it was, I'm starting to realize now that maybe I'm not that person anymore.

Tyrone turns and leans on the railing of the deck, looking out at the city lights, his head lowered a bit as Batti watches confused.

Tyrone: I've been a warrior my whole life. I've had to fight for fucking everything I've ever had. And now I got Ms. Constance saying we need to apply for government money. Take a fucking hand out just to help my city. If I do that, I can keep fighting in WZCW. I can keep doing what I'm good at.

Batti: So why not just fill the forms out and take the grant money baby?

Batti walks up to him and places her head on his shoulder, her arms around him. He breathes in her scent, almost calming him as he looks over to her and smiles.

Tyrone: Because that's the easy way out. That's how I continue going to sleep at night alone without you, that's how my city eventually goes back to the same hell it was in before. All for a shiny belt with my name on it. I think...I think it's ti...

Batti suddenly raises her finger to his lips, shushing him before leaning up and kissing him sweetly, her hand running down his face slowly.

Batti: You will do whatever makes you happiest Tyrone. And no matter what you choose, I will be there for you, and I will be with you through that journey. You were there for me when I wrestled. You were there for me when things didn't go my way. We've been through so much, this is a small bump in the road, no matter the choice you make. We make it work, that's what you taught me. Whatever your choice, I'm there for you, always and forever.

Tyrone smiles and takes her hand and kisses it gently, pulling her in close to him as they look out at the skyline together now, his arm wrapped around her waist.

Tyrone: I love you Batti.

Batti: I love you too.

The scene fades away and returns to the day of R-Awakening, Tyrone and Jones sitting in their locker room laughing as they throw barbs at one another. Tyrone sets his gear down and leans back looking all around the room for a minute.

Mr. Jones: Y'all got interview time in twenty homie.

Tyrone: Yeah, I know. Hey Jones, I just want to say man, thank you.

Mr. Jones: Just doing my job mo'fucka.

Tyrone: Nah I mean, thank you for being a brother to me. Through thick and thin you've been ready to throw down at a moment's notice. From when we was kids, to running shit now, you've been there with me through it all, even just taking the time to listen to me vent during meeting hours at the prison. While I was sitting there complaining about my life, you was in an orange jump suit, eating shit meals and locked up most of the day. I didn't have the right to put you through that shit, and for that I apologize.

Mr. Jones: Ain't nothing mo'fucka. That's just what we do. When one is struggling the other is there to help. How many times I had to pick yo punk ass up after a beat down and stitch you up? How many times my mom's couldn't put food on the table and she "magically" found a Benjamin deep in her purse? I get out of prison and the first person I see is your happy ass smiling with a set of keys for a Cadillac and an apartment waiting for me? Who's the mo'fucka that clipped all that barbed wire outta ya?

Tyrone: Been a crazy fucking life Jones. Wouldn't have it any other way other than Ant being here to experience it with us.

Mr. Jones: Fo sho homie, Ant would be the first soldier in line for all the wars we been through.

Tyrone: So tonight, we go out and we go to war again, in memory of Ant, and everyone else we fighting for. I take it to Eve and Flex, and I'll leave Wasabi to you.

Mr. Jones snickers to himself as Tyrone rolls his eyes.

Mr. Jones: I'm sorry man I can't get over that name Wasabi Toyota. Like who the hell names their kid that?

Tyrone: Look, y'all got him handled right?

Mr. Jones: Oh sure, just leave the five hundred pound behemoth sumo wrestler to me. No problem homie.

Jones holds his hands out and shrugs as Tyrone smirks.

Tyrone: Gotta use some of that Jeet Kune Do Bruce Lee shit on him Jones. Use your opponent's momentum against them.

Mr. Jones: Yeah yeah, no get to your interview before I change my damn mind on going out to the ring with you mo'fucka.

Jones holds his hand out and the two do their thirty six step intricate hand shake before Tyrone slaps Jones on the shoulder.

Mr. Jones: Ay homie. Y'all forgot something.

Tyrone turns and suddenly the World Title comes flying at his face. He reacts just in time to catch it as Jones laughs loudly.

Mr. Jones: At least go look like a fucking champion for that interview. And y'all didn't think you needed a manger, mo'fucka.

Tyrone chuckles and shakes his head, draping the title over his shoulder as he exits the room and the scene fades. It returns in a dark room, a spotlight shining down on Tyrone as he stands alone with the World Title.

Tyrone: I thought about doing one final interview with Stacey for this, but I decided the monologue would be the way to go, it's what I'm known for, and what got me to the top to start. The past few weeks it has dawned upon me that my heart may not be into WZCW anymore. Life comes at you fast some times, and mine has been going at breakneck speed. All I've ever wanted was to hold this title one more time, to make up for that disaster of a second reign, to give the name Tyrone Blades respect rather than the name Ty Burna. For awhile I hated that name. I hated the gimmick, the dog and pony show I had to put on for it. I hated how everyone spoke as if I was still that person, as if that's who I truly was. I treated it like a slave name, the Harbinger, the King of Darkness, and every moniker inbetween that I used. The gimmick had played itself out, or at least I told myself that. I could describe so many ways to eviscerate an opponent, I could create the most elaborate piece sets, a broken altar in a swirling vortex of hell, a hallway full of mirrors that showed your true form, cracking from my very essence, a obsidian throne, the list goes on. And yet what truly mattered in that moment, no matter what setting I put myself in, were simply the words I spoke. I could go on and on about how my opponents were inferior, I could break them down psychologically, tear into their fears and weaknesses and make them my strengths. I don't wear that armor anymore. I sit here bare to the world, with the name I was born with. No gimmick to protect who I really am. And I still can't help myself but tear into my opponents. Make them weaker than me just through my words. This is the greatness of Ty Burna. This is the sickness of Ty Burna. Make everyone weaker than you, just so he could dominate.

Tyrone looks down, his form changing suddenly. He raises his head and his eyes are glowing red for the first time in forever. His hair is let down and a black cloak hangs around him.

Ty Burna: This is what true power is. Chaos has fueled me to be the strongest, crushing those underneath my foot. Tyrone Blades is the frailty of humanity. Wanting to make things right by working through others, not destroying everything around him to rebuild in his image. Chaos is not evil, Chaos is a means to an end. Chaos leads to Order, an eternal rebirth. I am the Harbinger of that! I am the one that will rebuild WZCW once again and make it what it should be! I should I shou.......

The lights flicker off and back on, Tyrone Blades back once more, his hair tied back, bandanna on and hood up. His eye show sorrow as he looks forward, gripping the title in his hand.

Tyrone: Yin and Yang. Good does not exist without Evil. Evil cannot exist without Good. Chaos and Order, two sides of the same coin. I lie when I say I only played a gimmick, the gimmick became my life. I could not turn off Ty Burna and be just Tyrone Blades when the cameras turned off. It took a long time to be able to shut it off, and now it took so long to remember what that skin felt like. You wonder why I brought him back for but a moment? It's to remind myself that I'm doing the right thing, so I know I have made the right decision.

Tyrone closes his eyes and slowly pulls his hood back, and untiles his bandanna, dropping it to the ground as well as pulling the gloves off his hands.

Tyrone: Tonight....tonight will be my final match in WZCW. I will be officially retiring after R-Awakening. I've done everything I could possibly do in WZCW, but there is so much more I can do in the world. There are so many that rely on me now. As the meme goes, my city needs me, but in truth they really do. I made a commitment to help the people around me, and I can't just set a building up and say I did my part. It doesn't work like that, just like it doesn't work just winning the world title. It takes more to hold onto it, to be better than the next person. And it's a fight I don't want anymore. This title meant everything to me for years. It's all I wanted to achieve, to hold this one more time and hold it for a long time. But...it's not as important as Batti. It's not as important as holding her in my arms when I go to sleep at night.

Tyrone slowly slides the title off his shoulder and holds it in front of him, running his fingers along the main plate and down over his name.

Tyrone: Truth be told, I had the thought of retiring at Kingdom Come. I had told Titus and a few others that was my plan, to walk away at Kingdom Come. But then I won the Lethal Lottery, and suddenly my ambition renewed. Constantine made the same gambit, that Kingdom Come would be his final show. It wasn't going to be my night to say goodbye, and I would not overshadow his night by doing the same as him. One more run, one more time in the absolute spotlight, only the spotlight wasn't as sublime as I once remembered. Therein lies my dilemma. Do I push forward and try to recapture that magic? Or do I relinquish that option, and find happiness in something that means more? My conscience is clear, and the choice became easy. I'm a warrior, weary from the road, looking for his place to rest and find comfort. And I've found just that.

Tyrone smirks and laughs a bit to himself as he slowly drapes the title back over his shoulder once more, his head lowered a bit before looking back up at the camera.

Tyrone: R-Awakening. Not sure who came up with that name, a bit derivative, but I guess it works in this sense. After tonight it's a new awakening for WZCW. Everyone in that locker room needs to step up after tonight. The pillars of this company are fading away, their time coming to an end. We can't hold this company up anymore, it will be on each and every one of you. I think we're in good hands. Tonight, I stare across the ring at two people who could lead WZCW into that next era. Two ruthless individuals, two people I see so much of my younger self in, they too will learn what I have in time. Flex Mussel, Eve Taylor. Both members of Cerberus. Tag Team Champion, Elite X/Openweight/Etc. Champion. In Eve's case, World Champion. In Flex's case, uncrowned World Champion. I know full well going into this match I am the underdog now. I know I'm leaving after tonight. They are hungrier than I am. And now they can smell the blood in the water. I'm alright with that. Maybe there's no magic left in me, no more wild spot that I can pull out to claim another victory. Or maybe yet, there's that one last spark in me. That one final predatory glance. I'm tired, but I"m still a god damn warrior! They say the old guard goes out on their shield, but I'm going to go out holding my sword up in victory. Eve and Flex, y'all want this title. And sure, you can have it when I'm done, but not tonight. Tonight I go out there and I leave everything I got to give in that ring one final fucking time, and I prove that I'm still the best. That there's no one else in this company that's on my fucking level. Y'all want to be the next top dogs in this company? Prove it to me tonight. Prove to me you deserve to carry this fucking title. Prove to me you are worthy enough to be my successor, that I can rest easy knowing I left WZCW in a better place. Win or lose, I leave tonight with my head held high. Win or lose, I want you both to do the same as well. This is the final plea of a soldier. Let me go out in a blaze of glory, and help me put on the match of a lifetime for everyone that's watched me over the years. The three best right now in this company, let's make it wild, let's make it crazy, dare I say, a little chaotic? This is what I want Flex and Eve. I want your best, just like I've wanted everyone else's best. But, there is one last thing I need to do.

Tyrone turns around and picks up a can of spray paint, laughter escaping him as he pops the top off and shakes it a few time. He holds the title with one hand and starts spraying with the other, soon leaving the crosshairs on the title, right around the name plate.

Tyrone: I'm not gonna let you mofucka's forget me that quickly. Whoever gets this thing next is gonna be polishing this for a long fucking time.

Tyrone holds the title up to the camera before draping it over his shoulder one final time. He holds his arms out, his head held high and a smile on his face.

Tyrone: I guess this is goodbye after tonight. WZCW has been my home for so many years, so many awesome memories, so many friends and foes I've made over the years. There's nothing left for me to accomplish, I'm already a Hall of Famer unless they start inducting every stable I've ever been in, so I can't be brought back for that, I'm not going to do commentary or be a general manager, GOD knows what that type of power does to my head. Maybe I'll go help Mikey and Tastic's gym and help train every so often, hell I don't know. What I do know is, I hope over these years, that I've entertained y'all. That I've helped create a standard in WZCW like no other place has. That I could be someone to look up to and aspire to be greater than. That's all I've wanted. I joined WZCW on a whim almost a decade ago, with a gimmick of a crazy dude reading prophecies off a Ouija Scroll. The fact is, doesn't matter how or where you start, if you put the work and effort in, you can become exactly what you aspire to be. It wasn't easy to get to this point, but I know that I've done all I can for WZCW. For all of us that lifted this company up and made it great, my shift has ended and it's time for me to rest. Thank you for taking this journey with me, I get to reach my final destination tonight, and I get to do so with all of you.

Tyrone lifts the World Title up one final time, a faint mirror image of Ty Burna forming next to him before dissipating as the scene fades to black.

Thus it is written,

With Love,

So it shall come to pass.

The Hollow Ones.

Last edited:
Deadline extended by 3 hours to 11:59pst. If you wish to resubmit your RP in that time feel free to and your first will be disregarded.

Blood curdling screams can be heard as a local Flex Fitness gym is in ruins. Customers and employees alike traverse the building as a riot slowly overtakes the establishment. Treadmills are overturned, vending machines are on fire, and the FlexAmerican Flag is desecrated and draped from the balcony. From it we pan down to see the Commander and Chief himself Flex Mussel strapped to a weight lifting bench with his arms spread out looking very similar to a crucified Jesus Christ. Across his waist the FlexAmerican World Title is placed with the words “FRAUD” spray painted on it. Around his head is a crown of spiked mini dumbbells. The fatigued and injured bodybuilder eventually musters up the energy to say the following:​

FLEX….POWER….

giphy.gif

Flex: Hi there, I’m King Mussel, and you’re probably wondering how I got myself here. Quite frankly, I’m still trying to figure it out myself. I guess you can say it was hard work, perseverance, bravery, intelligence-

Maximus: *Cough* Stay on topic! *Cough*.

Flex: Oh yes, how I got to possibly my lowest point….well that’ll take some time, clever editing, and various director commentary interjections. So sit back, grab your Flex Fitness low calorie jello pudding, and let us all experience-

KING MUSSEL
IN
“STAY WOKE: OUR FREEDOM, OUR COUNTRY, OUR AWAKENING"

Flex Fact #539: I have never been World champion, but tonight that changes.

Serra: DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!

The Meltdown general manager Becky Serra can be seen yelling at a terrified Wasabi Toyota in WZCW headquarters as King Mussel and his assistant Maximus watch on in the background. Next to Serra is her coworker and Ascension General manager Chuck Myles.

Myles: This is absolutely unacceptable! Do you have any idea how serious this is?!!

Toyota nervously gulps a Flex Fitness protein shake before he musters an answer.

Toyota: I...I deny all these allegations...as expressed by my legal council...I am innocent...

Serra: You have been accused of eating newborn kittens! If there is any truth to these claims PETA and other animal rights activists will have this companies’ head on a stick!

The general managers then turn their attention to his employer: the monsieur of muscle himself.

Myles: How could you bring him back to WZCW with this kind of scandal looming? You’ve endangered not only yourself but the entire company as well!!

The general managers wait for a response but are only met with silence and a hollow look from the bodybuilder. Maximus attempts to break up the awkward silence.

Maximus: What I’m sure King Mussel is thinking right now is that we had no prior knowledge to Mr. Toyota’s past allegations and would surely have never brought him back to WZCW had we known. However, until further notice we still do maintain his innocence.

Myles: You had better hope he is because if this comes back to hurt the company World title or not you will suffer for this.

The mention of the World title is what finally snaps Flex out of his daydream. Except instead of engaging in the conversation his mind only goes back in time to Gold Rush 2017: His first world title shot, his first world title loss, and his biggest failure to date. The thought of it disgusts him and leads to a loud growl in his stomach that sounds like a velociraptor. He immediately begins to start scarfing down multiple Flex Fitness jello puddings with only his bare hands.

Serra: Um...is he okay?

Maximus: Uh...yeah just fine. He just needs to get back to training, so until further notice this meeting is adjourned!

Myles: You don’t have that type of authority!

Maximus immediately grabs Flex and Toyota by the wrists and yanks them out of the office like a mother reprimanding her children. Both general managers are shocked by her strength as she manhandles both competitors out into the hallway.

Maximus: I cannot believe we have to deal with this nonsense so close to the World title match.

Once again the mention of the richest prize in WZCW makes Flex’s stomach roar.

Toyota: Look I really don’t remember this happening, but when I was fired from WZCW times were tough, wasn’t always enough money for a decent meal, I was homeless after all….

Toyota’s recollection of his rough past leads Flex to remember his days of homelessness, the thought of once again experiencing it leads to another growl causing Flex to rip away from Maximus and sprint to the nearest bathroom. He ducks inside of a stall and immediately begins to puke his guts out. This has become a very familiar pattern for the fitness freak as of late. His fear, his worry, his doubt, all manifests into the King puking his guts into a stall. Albeit this has happened before, he looks into the reflection of the toilet to see himself being comforted by his former partner Ramparte and his upcoming adversary Eve Taylor. The sight of them disgusts the King and he relieves his stomach once again. He looks back into the reflection to see his former best friend Charles on one shoulder and his estranged sister Maria on the other. Knowing things didn’t end well he once again tries to put them out of his mind, and he does. Except when he opens his eyes into the reflection he sees two individuals who really are dead to him: his parents.

Flex: Don’t look at me like that…

Unlike the previous two illusions the bodybuilder’s deceased parents do not look to comfort Flex, instead they look at very menacingly, and before he knows it his parents are shoving him head first into the toilet! The King struggles but his parents are overpowering him, trying to drown him! The King feels his last breath incoming until he is ripped away from the toilet by none other than his former mentor Everest.

Everest: What the hell are you doing?

Flex has no response as he immediately goes to the sink to rinse his face and wipe away any vomit.

Flex: Ignore what you saw.

Everest: You were just trying to drown yourself in a pool of your vomit. Not a chance.

Flex: Don’t pretend like you care!

Everest: I brought you into this company, you think I don't care?

Flex: I haven't exactly heard you stand by me while others try to bury my name in the dirt.

Everest: You're the one who dug the grave! You know I think you're one of the most gifted athletes in this company but you have alienated everyone with your rhetoric and actions. And if this is the mental state you're in I highly doubt you can beat both Eve and Tyrone at once.

Flex: Just like everyone else you doubt me in the most crucial moments! You don't believe in me! You don't want to have anything to do with me so you shipped me off to a fat camp!

Everest: What?

Flex: I was never skinny enough for you was I dad?! Well I am I buff enough now?! Is my body pleasing now?!?

The WZCW hall of Famer is confused as the bodybuilder begins to cry and dips into the fetal position.

Everest: Flex I'm not sure what's been happening but I think you need to see someone, for your own well-being. I'm afraid if you challenge for the World title like this-

Flex: Challenge? World title? Of course!

The bodybuilder ignores Everest and bursts out of the bathroom into the WZCW hallway to make a proclamation to anyone in the surrounding area.

Flex: Your King is inviting you all to the great FlexAmerican Classic! Watch as your fearless leader reclaims his accolades at this small very specific mid western Flex Fitness location where Tyrone Blades vandalized and cheated to have his name on the leader-boards. Any and all are welcome to challenge the King! But you will all fall to the knees of your future World Champion!

Everyone in the hallway quickly resume their conversations ignoring Flex's decree. Everest exits the bathroom in an attempt to resume their conversation.

Everest: You need to get help Flex.

Flex: Indeed I do old friend, I need the help of all my constituents such as yourself in order to make this great country healthy again. Thank you for your help old friend.

The bodybuilder quickly exits with Toyota and Maximus in tow. The assistant states daggers through Everest who can see something is clearly off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flex: Welcome one and all to “The Great FlexAmerican Classic!”

A half-heartedly applause begins in the gym of this random mid western Flex Fitness facility that’s full of bodybuilders of all shapes and sizes.

Flex: Thank you all for coming and competing as you foolishly attempt to defeat your superior. But tonight isn’t about me besting you all it is about taking the power away from criminal fear mongers like Tyrone Blades. He is and hooligan delinquents vandalized this very gym because people like him want to suppress the truth. The truth that he represents nothing but violence and fear and uses intimidation to bully others into getting what he wants. Well that stops tonight, because no amount of fear or intimidation can stop me from beating Tyrone’s blasphemous records, and it definitely won’t stop me from beating him at-

The King’s declaration is interrupted as a large boom can be heard throughout the building. Before we know it dozens hooded figures all dressed in black swarm the gym assaulting employees and customers! They start to overturn machines, set fire to the rooms, and begin a chant of war against their intended target.

DEATH TO FLEX! DEATH TO FLEX! DEATH TO FLEX!!

Flex: SECURITY!!! DO SOMETHING!!

Remembering at the last second what his job is Toyota springs into action belly flopping on a group of intruders. He is immediately met with tasers by the rest and tied up. Maximus quickly fades into the background seemingly to hide in a nearby restroom. Flex is soon surrounding as he sees nothing but masks, similar to that of the Hollow Ones (but clearly not). His illusions and mental illness get the better of him and soon this group of violent activists begin to reveal their faces as those of Flex’s Past, people he’s retired, and people he’s hurt. But the most telling illusions are that of “Tyrone Blades” and “Eve Taylor”. They all back Flex into a corner and instead of fighting the King is left with nothing but fear, and the crowd overtakes him and we transition to the scene that started off this story, Flex crucified like our lord and savior.

Random Activist: For your crimes against humanity Flex you will suffer. Your treatment of the overweight, your disrespect of the female gender, and most importantly your association with a man who has eaten cats-

Toyota: Allegedly!

Random Activists: Has led us to the conclusion that you must be destroyed for the freedom of this country. Do you have any last words?

The fatigued and injured bodybuilder eventually musters up the energy to say the following:

Flex: …..FLEX….POWER….

giphy.gif

Flex: I bet you’re wondering how I got out of this one huh? Well a King is only as good as his court, and let’s just say my Queen has finally made her entrance.

Maximus then bursts out of the bathroom driving a golf kart while also swinging a mallet! She runs over multiple activists before nailing others with her blunt object. The rest of the activists exit while the injured ones flea the now burning building. Maximus then unties Flex and tends to him as he coughs up blood struggling to breathe.

Flex: Why...why did you save me? Why...do you care...so much?

Maximus: Because….I’ve been with you from the start.

Maximus grabs her chin and removes the skin from her face revealing that she’s been wearing a mask the entire time! The bodybuilder is shocked when she reveals that she’s Svetlana: Flex’s fat camp tormentor/mentor/lover.

Flex: But...I thought you were in jail…..

Svetlana: Pretending to be someone else was the only way we could be together yes, but I now know I can’t keep this a secret from you anymore. I’ve believed in you since day one Flex, when you changed from chubby brat to a lean mean, weightlifting machine. I’ve seen you go from homeless gym rat to WZCW superstar. I know you’ve been afraid, I know you’ve felt alone, but it won’t be like this much longer, we’re going to change things, together, I promise.

The King and his Russian fugitive Queen share a passionate kiss as the building continues to crumble around them.

Toyota: Guys this is totally super cute but can you please untie me!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flex: Some of you are probably wondering why I told this story, some of you may feel it has nothing to do WZCW. Some of you may just be skipping to end to see if you’re name was mentioned. Well luckily you’re the exact person I want to talk to. Because the truth is that night a Flex Fitness gym was not only disrespected and vandalized, it was destroyed. Not once in the history of this gymnasium chain has one been taken down, but in a matter of seconds it was abolished. And it was from that night onward that I realized that even the mightiest of forces can be taken down in just matter of moments.Which brings me to WZCW R-Awakening. Where yours truly goes to toe to toe with not only Eve Taylor but the WZCW World Heavyweight champion Tyrone Blades. There are some who would have you believe I don’t belong in this match. But those are the same people who thought I would never amount to anything. Yet in my four years in WZCW I have beaten the best of the best, conquered obstacle after obstacle but the one thing I have not obtained is the WZCW World championship. And the regret from my first failed attempt has been eating away at me the past few weeks.

The King puts his head down in shame but is comforted by Svetlana and Toyota.

Flex: I have never claimed to be a perfect man, I have flaws, I have fears, and I have problems. Just like many of you. And unlike Eve I no longer want to pretend to be the most perfect individual, and I don’t want to keep up a facade like Tyrone in order to be the most tough fearless leader. Because I have feelings too, and just like all of the FlexAmerican citizens my feelings matter. And you know what I feel? Disrespected. Eve Taylor likes to say I am a never was. But while she will never admit it before I invited her to join my inner circle she was twirling her thumbs in the lower card doing absolutely nothing. It was my guidance, it was my friendship, it was my LOVE that helped her become the absolutely ruthless competitor she is today. And it’s sorta symbolic that I obtain the only thing separating our careers by beating you, as I have already done in the past. The truth is Eve Taylor is one of the very best WZCW has to offer, but we’ve been grading her on a curve. And you wanna know why? Because she’s a woman. Because of her gender we proclaim her to be of the upper echelon despite choking in the most of her important matches. Eve I want you to know I don’t hate you, I hate the ideas you represent, because the only way to achieve true equality in our great country is to treat everyone the same. So know once our match starts I won’t pull any punches, when I see you staring at me across the ring I’m going to hit you just as hard as I will Tyrone, and I’m going to hurt you just as much.

The King chugs a protein shake as Svetlana begins to give him a back rub.

Flex: Which brings me to reigning and defending champ. Tyrone I’ll be honest when we first clashed weeks ago I thought you were nothing but a myth. But after going one on one I realize you’re the real deal. There’s a reason you had a year long World Title reign, there’s a reason you’re in the hall of fame, and there’s a reason why many consider you to be the greatest WZCW competitor of all time. But this idea that you are some unstoppable force who can’t lose, that’s just plain lies. In fact none of the three World title competitors were able to secure a win this past round. To be honest I think our egos have gotten the better of us, but none more than you Tyrone. The truth is that you are a brilliant mastermind who has used everyone around him to obtain your success. And to be honest I’m a little jealous, I wish I could blindly use and disregard my loved ones just like you have. The way you used the Apostles to take over WZCW, the way Eve discarded Ramparte and I The difference between me and people like Eve and someone like you Tyrone is that you're a pupate-er, but I am a leader. I have scarified my public image to stand by friend Wasabi Toyota in his time of need.

Toyota: Still all allegations by the way.

Flex: I have fought for the people and their right to free speech, and I have bravely stood up to a system that is okay with having the same main eventers take valuable time away from those who deserve it. Because you’ve been skating by on nothing but name value Tyrone. I need this win more than you, I always have. For me winning the World title is the validation I need to shut hypocrites like Eve Taylor up. Winning this World title is the dream I’ve had since I was kid who could barely do one sit up. To you this match is just a laundry list of chores because in the end you’ll always be Tyrone Blades. You’ll always have your past accolades but me? I need the WZCW World title like I need fresh air. I have beaten every credible person in this company from Eve, Titus, Garth, Tastic, Mikey, Kagura but I have never beaten you Tyrone. You are the last key I need to unlock my status as one of the very best WZCW has ever had to offer and no longer will you stand in my way. No longer will Eve be a distraction. There will be no year long title reign Tyrone, there will be no runway fashion week celebration Eve, the games stop here, the disrespect of King Mussel stops here, the oppression of the good people of this great nation STOPS HERE!

Flex stands up from his seat and it is finally revealed he is talking to a auditorium full of FlexAmerica supports. All mindless eating jello pudding and nodding along with everything he’s saying.

Flex: I at my best when I have a team, and throughout the number of allies I’ve had in my career none have been greater than the two standing behind me.

Svetlana and Toyota share a devious look.

Flex: And believe me more will be joining the cause soon. So everyone stand up, raise your hands in the air and proclaim what is deep inside us all! FLEX POWER! FLEX POWER! FLEX POWER!!

The King and his mindless minions all yell the “FLEX POWER” phrase in a very similar motion to that of a famous German dictator. Flex smiles on, knowing his greatest victory may be on the horizon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back