Question For Staff Members

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Let's say hypothetically I were to make a new account over break at a hotel and then access it from differen points and then come back here and use it. Would you guys know it's an alt or no? I want a totally fresh start on here.

Let's say hypothetically I were to make a new account over break at a hotel and then access it from differen points and then come back here and use it.

Macios: I'd like to rent a room for an hour please.

Hotel Clerk: Good news sir, the Hooker Suite just became available.

Macios: Oh noooo, I just need a place to set an alt for a professional wrestling discussion forum. Your wi-fi is working currently, correct?

Hotel Clerk: Umm, ok, very good sir. Here's your key, please enjoy your stay, eh.

Would you guys know it's an alt or no? I want a totally fresh start on here.

May I recommend burning off your finger and toe prints? A sex change may be in order as well. I recommend Brooke Hogan's guy or Dr. James Andrews.

Wrestlezone is a cure for depression.

Every time I feel low in life, feel not so great about myself, I get to come here and see shit like this and remember that though I don't have the greatest life ever, the list is VERY long beneath me.

Let's say hypothetically I were to make a new account over break at a hotel and then access it from differen points and then come back here and use it. Would you guys know it's an alt or no? I want a totally fresh start on here.

Yes, we would. Every time you log in, your IP address is recorded. Every post you make is logged with your IP which can be easily seen by Staff.

If you want a fresh start, I suggest you move across the country and don't post like you. Try something creative or intelligent instead.

Yes, we would. Every time you log in, your IP address is recorded. Every post you make is logged with your IP which can be easily seen by Staff.

If you want a fresh start, I suggest you move across the country and don't post like you. Try something creative or intelligent instead.

Thanks for the clarification Sly. Next year I plan on having an intelligent conversation with you. :)

If I told you a forum user already tried it and we found out, would you believe us? Though I think it was a university what he used instead of a hotel.

If I told you a forum user already tried it and we found out, would you believe us? Though I think it was a university what he used instead of a hotel.

Well the idea would be next year I transfer to a different university which would have a different IP address and because that would be a new permanent residence it would be not suspicious due to it being a new account and a new permanent residence.

Well the idea would be next year I transfer to a different university which would have a different IP address and because that would be a new permanent residence it would be not suspicious due to it being a new account and a new permanent residence.

Trust me, we can notice. Don't do it.

Then just use a new one. If you're clever enough, there are ways. If that's the case, however, it is likely you won't face the problem in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back