Question for Luther

Derf

O.M.G.
What do you look like? Or what would you like to be though of looking like? I'm making CAWs on SvR08 right now, and I wanna make a Luther CAW. Gimme some details.

gimmie the info u will be in there. Im gettting backlogged tho. I have to make Agrex, Alex bowen, and Slim Pickens still LOL

gimmie the info u will be in there. Im gettting backlogged tho. I have to make Agrex, Alex bowen, and Slim Pickens still LOL

I don't know where the thread is located anymore, but there is a thread for CAW's someplace here, and I got some pics there.

Well he'd be a face, wears blue tights, works a power game mainly with some aerial stuff thrown in. I'm not really sure what you mean by what kind of character he is though.

KB!!!

how in the world did u somehow get yourself wrapped up into that Konnan thread and getting owned by me as well!!! LOL...WHY did u force me to do that!!! lol

I wasn't trying to make you look like an ass. I just didn't want to give Konnan another guy to rip on by saying what idiots we are.

meh, it was repelled regardless. I could fucking sell 100,000 in mexico. Those fuckers are fanatical. Doesnt mean WWE isnt more successfull, and that Konnan isnt shit lol

Konnan is shit. He was decent in WCW, but damn I wish he wasn't here. His career is over period. How mnay of us can watch AAA? He hates it here and most of us hate him. Never thought I'd say this but i'd like disco more than him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back