Question About WWE DVDs, Not Blu-Rays

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
When I last purchased WWE DVD sets, matches from the HD era included in match compilations were presented in the 4:3 format. Of course I haven't bought WWE DVD sets since the Jeff Hardy DVD was released. Are matches from the HD era now shown in widescreen on DVDs? Or is it still 4:3? And if you're answering, what is the last compilation you bought on DVD?

Quick resolution: Don't buy WWE DVDs. Wait for them to come on Netflix. If you have a Blu-Ray player that has Netflix, you can watch them in HD. Or if you have Netflix on PS3 or XBOX.

Sorry if this wasn't any help, you shouldn't have expected anything else from me.

Can't remember the last dvd set, because when a set comes out I get the blu-ray. So the last one I remember buying would be the Chris Jericho dvd and the documentry and matches shot in hd are in widescreen and that came out in 2010.

Edge's new DVD and Extreme Rules 2012 were both 4:3, while Wrestlemania 28 had a widescreen presentation. I pre-ordered the Daniel Bryan Superstar DVD yesterday and that should be in this week, so I could let you know what format that's in as well later.

Extreme Rules 2012 was in 4:3?!

That settles it. I'm getting the CM Punk set in blu-ray.

Yeah, I still have a standard television after all these years, so it doesn't bother me, lol.

I'm really looking forward to the Punk DVD also. Haven't been excited for a WWE DVD release in quite a while, but man... I couldn't be more stoked for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back