• Spider Meng

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the Semi Finals

Polls close 2 days from now!

You should vote for Spidey, he's riding an incredible wave of momentum as underdog in this and lets keep it going! We're getting close to having all the money needed from this for an epic blackjack, hookers and booze filled party so vote Spidey!

Plus I love him.

4741c7b15a612cee5e631fa1beb9177e1d9b93f41a4c024c7ef0a7e419f21ba0.jpg

You should vote for Spidey, he's riding an incredible wave of momentum as underdog in this and lets keep it going! We're getting close to having all the money needed from this for an epic blackjack, hookers and booze filled party so vote Spidey!

Plus I love him.

LOL.

Even fromn a posting point of view Tasty would wipe the floor clean with Meng.

Y'all *****s is all gay for each other and shit.

I voted Tasty because he gave me my only ever warning. That man has balls.

Poll is close but I'm going to abstain just a bit longer. Tough decision.

I don't understand what's tough about this decision. One of them is one of the best posters the forum has to offer, and the other one is Spider Meng.

That's not to say Spider Meng isn't a perfectly fine poster. He is. Tasty is just great.

I don't understand what's tough about this decision. One of them is one of the best posters the forum has to offer, and the other one is Spider Meng.

That's not to say Spider Meng isn't a perfectly fine poster. He is. Tasty is just great.

I know Tasty is great. But Spidey is my bro.. kind off. Ah fuck it. Tasty do you remember that PM I sent you a while back? Return it so we can chat about old people and their legacies dammit!

Spider Meng is a good poster, but I've got to give the edge here to Tastycles. Once again, leaning in favor of the forum veterans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back