• Dagger Dias

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the Semi Finals

Polls close 2 days from now!

I know Ech is the underdog here and D Double is a really good guy and a credit to his post... but, if anyone has ever taken part in and loved the WZT, the chances are that Ech is the reason why.

My fellowship remains with Echelon!

I have to go for Dagger here. Sorry Ech, you know I have a lot of respect for you. But Dagger is a power-house.

Don't really know Echelon, so this was an easy choice.

Also; @ Dagger: Ty for the Hull Kogan. ;)

My vote will go for Ech this round, tying it up upon posting. I love Dagger. He winks at me and it feels magical. But I'm still holding out hope for a Celeste return and hope this gives him some incentive. Don't get me wrong- Kagura is cool and I like her style. But it's like I'm watching Frasier when I really want to watch Cheers.

Sorry Dagger brother. My dreams mean more.

One time Ech let me use Celeste in an RP, and I ended up making Leon Kensworth admit that he jerks it to pictures of Celeste and it was fun for all.

Dagger is a pretty shit human being. Ech isn't a shit human being.

The choice should be obvious here.

On the one hand, Echelon has never gotten drunk and cried about me to his wife. On the other hand, Dagger thinks about me when he's drunk, which I find a little sexy.

Echelon.

Seriously people, not even close. Has there been some sort of bad acid going around here or what?

Why can't this poll be less close so that I could cast a less crucial vote, I don't want to contribute to either party's exit.

Holding for either the opportunity to cast a vote that doesn't create or break a tie, or for someone to come through with a compelling case to sway me.

Holding for either the opportunity to cast a vote that doesn't create or break a tie, or for someone to come through with a compelling case to sway me.

A vote for Dagger means a step towards a cleaner and greener world, and a united stand towards ensuring a healthier environment for our future generations.
The second option. Dagger Dias. Vote now.

Interesting. I had Dagger winning this by quite the margin but good for Ech. This could go either way but I reckon Dagger will finally get the better of the vet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back