• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quackenbush Love

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
Show it here.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNpTUkZ13XU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNpTUkZ13XU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a quick Quackenbush story:

One of Bryan Danielson's last indy shows was for Chikara in upstate NY. I had a few friends that went and they wore their Danielson shirts. There was an autograph signing at intermission and Quack was signing some pics. My friends get to the front of the line and he shoots them a dirty look and says "what the hell is this- the Bryan Danielson featuring Chikara show?" Now, isn't the point of bringing in a bigger name to draw some more people? Maybe Quack was having a bad day, but I just thought it was classless of him to say something like that.

Here's a quick Quackenbush story:

One of Bryan Danielson's last indy shows was for Chikara in upstate NY. I had a few friends that went and they wore their Danielson shirts. There was an autograph signing at intermission and Quack was signing some pics. My friends get to the front of the line and he shoots them a dirty look and says "what the hell is this- the Bryan Danielson featuring Chikara show?" Now, isn't the point of bringing in a bigger name to draw some more people? Maybe Quack was having a bad day, but I just thought it was classless of him to say something like that.

Are you sure it wasn't a joke? I've met the guy twice and he was really awesome. I'm pretty sure he isn't going to be mad at fans coming to a show to support their favorite wrestler since that is the reason he booked him.

It's going to be hard to find any psychology when you watch a series of unconnected movies rather than a match Monkey. I could show you a Sting tribute video and it would just be a bunch of Sting moves. Without the context of the match of course it has no psychology.

Are you sure it wasn't a joke? I've met the guy twice and he was really awesome. I'm pretty sure he isn't going to be mad at fans coming to a show to support their favorite wrestler since that is the reason he booked him.

Nah. Wasn't a joke. My friends were seriously offended by his demeanor. At first they thought he was joking, but he never cracked a smile and said nothing else to them. Again, he could've just been having a bad day- I hate to judge someone on a chance meeting like that.

Awful, absolutely no psychology to any of those spots.

Someone has never watched lucha libre in their life.

Quack is the man. The elder statesmen of the entire US indy scene, a role he'll likely never shake. CHIKARA remains one of the best indies in the US, gotta love those crazy fucks.

Someone has never watched lucha libre in their life.

Quack is the man. The elder statesmen of the entire US indy scene, a role he'll likely never shake. CHIKARA remains one of the best indies in the US, gotta love those crazy fucks.

It's going to be hard to find any psychology when you watch a series of unconnected movies rather than a match Monkey. I could show you a Sting tribute video and it would just be a bunch of Sting moves. Without the context of the match of course it has no psychology.

I literally thought I was going to get burned to the ground. I don't know much about him, I was just trying to stir up a discussion.

Armbar, you can't pay him any attention. You see he is part of the indigenous tribe of bawwing. You see that is someone who normally has Daddy issues. He's kind of like Sawyer, only he isnt good looking, isnt tough, and just flat out sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back