QF: (14) Mario Kart 64 -v - (22) Metal Gear Solid3

?

• MK64

• MGS3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Mario_Kart_64box.png

Lets a go!

250px-Mgs3box.jpg

Mario Kart

While MGS3 was a good follow-up to its predecessor, it was not a revolutionary game. Mario Kart was a classic 2D racer, and Nintendo took something that was already an incredibly popular game and brought it into the 3D age, completely updating its game and utilising the 64bit power of its new console to create one of the greatest multi-player games of all time.

Everyone loves Mario Cart, it is the perfect party game. Easy to play, fun with lots of unique characters and power-ups. Critics may say MGS3 is a moer in-depth well-made game but Mario Kart is one of my all time favourites. Whenever I think of the game, I remember racing my cousin on Rainbow Road with the song Sash!- Equador on his CD player, with a cold can of coca cola next to me. Good times man from back in the day.

It was the game that made me want an N64. I ended up buying a PlayStation, but if I had had the money, I would have bought a 64 there and then after playing Mario Cart. It was that much fun, and now Mario Kart Wii is even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back