• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Put the Brands back together

• Thread starter GrandMasterRamRod
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GrandMasterRamRod

Due to the lack of Talent on Smackdown and now having ECW I think the brands should be but back together and have WWE And ECW

Because obviosly RAW and SMACKDOWN are goin to lose superstars to ECW
And smackdown is gettin so boring to watch .

I agree. Most of the Cruiserweights on Smackdown could find homes in ECW. They'd get the chance to showcase their talents. People like the Undertaker could find places on RAW. Only problem is that the Rob Conways of the world would be out of a job.

It could work and I don't really even watch Smackdown anymore, so would be fine with ECW taking over, but obviousley Vince wouldn't go for it unless a superb invasion angle was writte.

The Brands splitting will stay FOREVER....I'm sorry but it's true. If they combine the brands again. Then it will be difficult to make new stars when you have HHH, Batista, Undertaker, Kane and all these others established stars taking up space. Know what I mean?

i disagree WWE has always been Known for pushing young talent i dont think it would make no difference

Not saying it'll be impossible anything is possible in WWE for sure, I'm just saying it'll be a little difficult. I thought RVD should have gotten a major World Title push and even been Champ years ago, there was even a good chance to give Test the Champinship back in 1999 when he was a hot young talent, but they got knocked aside because the writers and Vince didn't think it was their time/or wasn't confident in them or why take a risk with him when we still doing great with say a Triple H, then lets not forget the politics and whatnot. Look back at the Attitude Era how many for those big stars where new young talents? Not many, but now there's alot but a small problem could be present, nothing huge

I think they should switch the talent more often, i don't get to watch Smackdown very often and would like to see those stars more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back