PTT: Draw Eleven

Discussion in 'Sera Region' started by Lee, May 25, 2011.

?

?

1. Fable

2. Halo 3

3. Metroid Prime 3

4. Phantom Brave

5. Soul Calibur 2

6. TLOZ: Minish Cap

7. WCW/nWo Revenge

8. Conkers bad fur day

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

Fable
    Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
    Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Wii)
    Phantom Brave
    Soul Calibur 2
    The legend of Zelda Minish Cap (GBA)
    WCW/nWo Revenge
    Conker's Bad Fur Day

2. Fizzy

Fizzy Mid-Card Championship Winner

I'm going to vote with nothing but personal preference for this one. I'm a huge fan of one of these games so i'll vote for the one I enjoy the most and have played often. I was never a fan of the Halo series. Always felt they were quite overrated. Not as bad as the COD series by any means, but overrated none the less. I'm a fan of the Metroid series but never played three so I am not going to vote for that. I had tons of fun with Soul Caliber 2's Multiplayer feature. It just wasn't a very well rounded game. I also enjoyed Fable 3 but felt that the second one was better.

Conker's Bad Fur Day was nothing short of amazing. The graphics were nothing short of awesome as was the music. The main selling point is the gameplay though. Everything about it was amazing. The controls, the action, and the interaction with other characters were just amazing. It's a legendary game that gets overlooked all the time. It should destroy every other game. Halo will be it's largest competitor right now because it's new and nearly everybody has tried it, but Conker's Bad Fur Day was superior.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Go with Conker here. It was raunchy, adult, gross, and hilarious. On a system produced by a company that many claimed and still claim is "kiddy", by a company that was mostly known for "kiddy" games, featuring characters last seen in the "kiddy" game Diddy Kong Racing, Conker's Bad fur Day defied all expectations by being a game that was unashamedly crude. It also happened to be an excellent platformer with a story that was a laugh riot. On top of that, it boasted the best graphics possible on the N64 and full voice-acting, on a cartridge!

Way ahead of its time. It showed that games CAN use rudeness and crudeness as both a gameplay element, a marketing tool, and to stand out from the crowd. It's an excellent game through-and-through and it also paved the way for another one of my favorite games, No More Heroes. It definitely deserves to be in the running.

Vote Conker!

4. Dagger Dias

Dagger Dias Natural 20
    Staff Member Super Moderator

Wow, what a tough choice this time around. Fable was great, so was Soul Cal 2, and Minish Cap had its moments. Conker's Bad Fur Day was a very strange game, although there are better titles to pick from here. I'm not a Halo fan or a Metroid Prime fan, but those two will likely pick up some votes. I ended up going with WCW/nWo Revenge because it was one of the best wrestling games ever and represents one of the best eras in wrestling quite well. It's still fun to play.

5. Arkham Noir

Arkham Noir With black birds following me

I voted for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

From a Wii stand point, this game has barely been rivaled in the first person shooter genre. When you consider that it was released so early on into the system's life and it took until last year's Goldeneye, a remake of the greatest first person shooter of all time, to finally surpass it than it really says something about Corruption. Beyond that, I think that the entire Prime trilogy is vastly underated. It was a bold step for the Metroid franchise to take and it worked. The perfect blend of action and puzzle solving is is a difficult balance yet they did it anyways.

Corruption was easily the best of the Prime series and one of the best Wii games ever made. I think it's a damn shame if it doesn't get its spot in this tournament.

6. Chicago1989

Chicago1989 Ain't it sleep first then eat?

Soul Calibur II was definitely the SC game that got me into it. I owned the Xbox version with Spawn as the guest fighter on it. I loved the game and it created great memories for me :)

7. Muffin Top Merkley

Muffin Top Merkley Be a man!

I guess this is the poll that I copout in and vote for WCW/nWo Revenge strikly because it's the only game on the list that I've played.

Everytime a new wrestling game was released, I would rent it and then spend the weekend at my best friend's house playing that game for litterally the entire weekend along with his brother. Out of all of the wrestling games that have been released, the ones I remember the most are WWF War Zone, WWF Attidude, WWF Smackdown 2 & WCW/nWo Revenge.

While I might not be able to back it once the actual tournament begins, it does get my support for this round.

8. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

Conkers bad furday goes through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.