Prostitution

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Should it be legalized? I say yeah. It's the same with drugs. If you make it legal you will eliminate some of the criminal element, not all but a heavy percentage. There should be set prices so that people who go into a brothel know what they have to pay. Make it relatively cheap. Certainly make it cheaper than what street girls offer. That right there would eliminate a lot of it. Why go with some junky off the streets for a knee trembler round the back of McDonalds. When you can go with somebody in a nice clean brothel, with a woman who has frequent HIV tests.

Its not the case of making it legal, hell, the whole idea of having clean prostituion sounds better than getting a crack ho from the street corner.

But its the fact that every major religion will be against it. The moral outcry will be huge, so it will never be legal, especially in the UK.

Watch Firefly, the prostitues are called "companions" and they are actually highly sought after and respected.

You guys got to come to Canada then. We got rub-and-tugs all over, especially in the bigger cities. There is nothing better after a long night of drinking then to pop into one. I have no problem with prostitution, everyone has to make a living.

Should it be legalized? I say yeah. It's the same with drugs. If you make it legal you will eliminate some of the criminal element, not all but a heavy percentage. There should be set prices so that people who go into a brothel know what they have to pay. Make it relatively cheap. Certainly make it cheaper than what street girls offer. That right there would eliminate a lot of it. Why go with some junky off the streets for a knee trembler round the back of McDonalds. When you can go with somebody in a nice clean brothel, with a woman who has frequent HIV tests.

The british govenment last year legalised a couple of brothels to see what happens, aparently only two girls are allowed to work there at a time, it makes sense as it works as a business as most places, im a religious person but i dont see a problem with people earning money doing what they are doing its there own right, plus the government gets the tax from it, they should do the same with drugs see what happens, wipe out crime and the idiots that abuse it, thats my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back