Proposed Fight

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
So I saw this on ufc.com's forums, someone proposed a fight between Wes Sims and Jason Miller. Now before I get blasted with things like, this would never work because one is a heavyweight and the other is a middleweight and etc. Remember that larger men have fought smaller men before. One example would be BJ Penn versus Lyoto Machida a couple years ago. And just think of the crazy ass promos from these guys, they would be funny as well. As for the fight I think it would be quiet interesting and honestly I believe Jason Miller would hold his own quiet well against the bigger man. They both have adhd so the action would be pretty good until one of them got stopped. So would you guys like to see this fight or think its the stupidest idea since the slinky?

Well, the thing is... Wes Sims would never makes 185, and I doubt Mayhem would ever try to get his weight past 205. So, yeah... of course this would never happen just because of that.

However, even if both were around the same weight, I wouldn't want the fight to happen to be honest. Wes Sims is nowhere near Mayhem's league talent wise, and personally... I just think the guy's an annoying dick. Mayhem is genuinely funny and an entertaining person to watch, whereas Sims is just an unfunny clown who tries way too hard.

Thinking about it... I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Mayhem smash Sims' face, but at the same time... Mayhem's now at a point where he's fighting the best of the best, not scrubs, and you better believe... Sims is a fucking scrub.

I agree that Sims is a scrub, which makes me chuckle and cry at the same time a little. Im the opposite of you though, I think Wes Sims is funny and Jason Miller annoys the hell out of me. The only funny thing the guy has ever done,imo, is dancing to the ring with cheerleaders. Im not trying to say the fight would be a foty candidate. Or that big Wes Sims could even hold his own against the very talented Jason Miller. I just think the dumbass promos before the fight happened would be funny as shit. I know that fight will never happen but it just intrigues me a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back