Prison Break Returning In 2016

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
The awesome hit show Prison Break, which ended in 2009 after 4 seasons, is returning for a 5th season on Fox this September. It will be bringing back Michael Scofield, Licoln Burrows, Sara Tancredi, Sucre, C-Note, Kellerman, T-Bag, and possibly Mahone. It will also include Sara and Michael's son.

I know I can't be the only one around here that watched and loved Prison Break. If you haven't seen it, it's on Netflix in it's entirety and it's definitely worth a watch. Especially if you like binge watching and if you like crime dramas/mysteries. It has a well thought out and convoluted story and a very likable protagonist in Michael Scofield for which Wentworth Miller was nominated for a Golden Globe portraying.

I can't wait for the show to return.

Just wondering, how are they going to bring back Scofield? Don't want to give away spoilers to someone who wants to watch but if you watched the entire series you'll know what I'm talking about.

Are they just going to act like the last scenes of Season 4 never happened? Curious. Either way, I'm pumped. I loved this damn show and I'm hoping the quality picks up where it left off.

Just wondering, how are they going to bring back Scofield? Don't want to give away spoilers to someone who wants to watch but if you watched the entire series you'll know what I'm talking about.

Are they just going to act like the last scenes of Season 4 never happened? Curious. Either way, I'm pumped. I loved this damn show and I'm hoping the quality picks up where it left off.

The only thing they've officially announced is that the story will make complete sense and be reminiscent of the first and second seasons of Prison Break. Other than that, there's a leak saying that when he did what he did to save Sara, that it didn't kill him and that when he recovered physically, he had complete amnesia of his past life. Which could work because they never checked on him and it would explain why he never tried to find them.

It's got me pumped. I'm rewatching the series now.

Great show, I loved it. I thought the 4th series became a bit difficult to follow with so many characters betraying each other, and it dragged on a bit too long but the first 2 or 3 series' were pretty faultless.

I'm very interested in seeing how they restart the show, I'll be watching when its available in the UK. I'm most looking forward to seeing the return of Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. What a fantastic, evil character he was...brilliant.

Prison Break is one of my favourite shows of all time. I own all 4 seasons on DVD and I'm actually rewatching the entire series now. I'm currently on Season 2. Back in high school, Prison Break was a big hit with my school during Season 1. We'd discuss the show a lot and were marks for Michael Scofield.

As for how Scofield comes back, we never really saw Michael die in the finale and I trust the writers will come up with a good explaination as to how he survived. That amnesia story makes sense, it could be a result of the brain tumor he has. I've also read that Michael got captured and was held prisoner all this time.

Anyway, I'm excited for Prison Break's return and I can't wait to watch it. It will be great to see everybody back especially T-Bag. He is such a great heel. Hope Mahone comes back too, everybody's been confirmed to return except him.

As for how Scofield comes back, we never really saw Michael die in the finale and I trust the writers will come up with a good explanation as to how he survived. That amnesia story makes sense, it could be a result of the brain tumor he has. I've also read that Michael got captured and was held prisoner all this time.

Yeah, the producers really saved their asses by not actually showing Scofield's death. The amnesia thing seems most likely as I'm pretty sure the series is taking place years after the end of the original and I can't see Scofield willingly staying away from Sara and his kid for that long. I guess it's possible that he was found and is being held prisoner as well. If everyone thought he was dead, they wouldn't have even tried to go back for him.

This part of the series needs to be explained thoroughly and make logical sense. My first impression of the new season will probably hinge on how they bring him back.

Anyway, I'm excited for Prison Break's return and I can't wait to watch it. It will be great to see everybody back especially T-Bag. He is such a great heel. Hope Mahone comes back too, everybody's been confirmed to return except him.

I'm just upset now that they killed off Bellick, he became one of my favorite characters throughout the series, but I guess they can't bring back everyone. And T-Bag is probably my favorite modern TV "villian"... you want to like him, but his actions are so disturbingly despicable that he literally makes it impossible.

Damn, I want to re-watch the series now but I'm right in the middle of re-watching Lost... anybody have any ideas when the new season is supposed to start?

They're saying this fall on Fox is when it is supposed to air. As early as September possibly. They've already started filming. I'm stoked for Prison Break to return but I'm kind of bummed out because with Miller and Purcell back on Prison Break; how are they going to continue doing DC's Legends of Tomorrow? They haven't said that they're leaving the show, but I don't see how they can do both.

I remember the first season started when I was a senior in high school. My friends and I all loved T-Bag as a character. He was just done so well and like someone said, you want to like him because he's charismatic and his witty one liners are awesome, but he's so evil that you can't like him. Funny story, in high school, I used to have my gf hold on to my pocket when we walked around the school. Used to get a big laugh out of everyone. I also used to call her pretty.

Speaking of pretty, it's funny that Wentworth Miller came out as gay. I always thought he was a little too pretty in some ways. I love Miller, though. He's one of my favorite actors and one of the first guys I ever questioned my sexuality about.

Here it is, the trailer and sneak peak for the new season of Prison Break.

[YOUTUBE]9LRnFU2h7Vk[/YOUTUBE]

I'm so ready for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back