• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prince Devitt

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
[YOUTUBE]PA126yv3Okk[/YOUTUBE]

tumblr_n78d4kgpal1s8j90fo1_500.png

Prince Devitt dressed up as Bane for his appearance at UK promotion Rev Pro this past weekend where he faced ROH World Champion Adam Cole in a "dream match". They sold out York Hall which can fit something like 1,000 people (most UK indies sell out their shows, wrestling in the UK is definitely seeing a resurgence). This guy could be in WWE very soon. This guy is awesome.

I doubt we'll see the costumes and bodypaint since it might raise copyright issues.

Which sucks :(

Did he actually wrestle in the mask??

According to live reports, yes. He did. He kept doing Bane poses throughout the match and some think they tried to reenact the Batman/Bane sewer fight with Cole taking the Batman role, which I'd love to see, but sadly I don't think this show was recorded.

I can say with some certainty that I've never heard a realer orgasm than the one the 'cameraman' has in that video.

And who can blame him? Pretty fucking cool entrance.

I was at said show. It was awesome. Devitt did Bane for about 1/3rd of the match, which was pretty great back & forth stuff from both guys.

And while it was genuinely awesome, and awesome is an overused word, it was not as awesome as the match featuring the King of Swag.

10351081_10152620351428132_8799292619249429324_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back