• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President of University Founded by Pat Robertson Resigns Suddenly Sans Explanation

SixMovesOfDoom

Occasional Pre-Show
The president of a Virginia-based academic institute founded by televangelist Pat Robertson has announced his resignation.

Carlos Campo, outgoing president of Regent University who succeeded Robertson in 2010, stated Friday that he was leaving his post not long after the fall semester began.

Mindy L. Hughes, public relations director at Regent, provided The Christian Post with statements from Campo and Daniel Sellers, chair of the Regent Board of Trustees.

"I am blessed and honored to have served as President of Regent University. ... It's been a privilege to work with the staff, faculty and board to serve our students," said Campo.

"I would also like to thank the great people of Hampton Roads who have made us feel so welcome in this community.".............

Read all about it @
http://www.christianpost.com/news/p...son-resigns-suddenly-sans-explanation-104102/

There was a documentary on Televangalists which showed their lavish lifestyles. Most of them threw fits because it put them in a bad light... Ummm helloooooo...

old-lol.gif

The president of a Virginia-based academic institute founded by televangelist Pat Robertson has announced his resignation.

Carlos Campo, outgoing president of Regent University who succeeded Robertson in 2010, stated Friday that he was leaving his post not long after the fall semester began.

Mindy L. Hughes, public relations director at Regent, provided The Christian Post with statements from Campo and Daniel Sellers, chair of the Regent Board of Trustees.

"I am blessed and honored to have served as President of Regent University. ... It's been a privilege to work with the staff, faculty and board to serve our students," said Campo.

"I would also like to thank the great people of Hampton Roads who have made us feel so welcome in this community.".............

Read all about it @
http://www.christianpost.com/news/p...son-resigns-suddenly-sans-explanation-104102/

I'm sorry, and call me dense if you like, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make whenst you post such articles. Is it an attempt to discredit American Christianity or Pentecostals?

If one wanted to, they could find a branch of any belief system, and not solely religion, find the bad in it, and discredit it in some way.

You're like Todd without any conviction. That makes you worse than Todd, and he and I didn't mesh very well when he posted in my section. ;)

Damn Jew media at The Christian Post.

Here's a news article:

No Studies Completed on the Influence of Increased Child Molestations Due to Exposure to The Christian Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back