• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Presentation in everything"

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
I remember my first job I worked in the office making labels for envelopes and the boss of this very successful company came in and when he was around I asked him if you could to give me some advice on starting a company one day if I wanted to. And he was kind enough to tell me when he started he wish that knew that presentation is so key in business.

Strikeforce is supposed to be inferior to the UFC but even before the UFC aquired them my dad would watch Strikeforce and be wowed by the presentation of the show. We understood that the show was on Showtime and they have been doing boxing for a while so that ability to bring across an eye appealing fight show spilled over when Strikeforce started appearing on showtime. If you compare it to the UFC they are many things about show that just look better or just frankly more organized. The theme song looks better, the backstage interviewers are there and ready to go. The stats on takedowns attempted vs executed is impressive and awesome the way the sport should be covered as a whole. Just everything from a production state point is better.

Since the UFC has been on Fox the show looks even better. But no means did it look terrible before but since the Fox deal they look "major league" and they are now. Similiar to the NFL, NBA and major league baseball we have the pannels, the guys in suits behind the desks breaking down fights and giving predictions . It really awesome. And the best thing is UFC isn't going anymore. When they're deal with Fox is over they may stay on Fox or they may negotiate with another major network like ABC, NBC or CBS just like other major sports. UFC has arrived and they're looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back