• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

presale passwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxfan23

Dark Match Winner
what is it and how does it work? im going to wrestlemania 23 and i want to know if i have a password, can i get presale tickets? also, does anyone know if i would have a good chance at getting floor seats, thanx

ha, uhh r u planning on paying out ur ass, i really don't think its worth the money man, but we all have different opinions, and i heard that for wrestlemania all the front row seats were reserved for family and friends for the mcmahons and wrestlers, but idk how true that is. were u wanting only floor seats or front row?

do a search for presale passwords at Google. There are alot of sites out there. Also check with the ticket company's website in your area that sells the WWE tickets. You will probably have to join the site, (usually just your email address so they can send you emails about upcoming events).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back