Predict The Unscripted Card

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
It's never too early, is it? I'm not asking anyone to name anything that will be voted on, just the matches. Let's see what you got.

I'm hoping for a Tony vs Veejay match.

Kagura vs Ramparte seems a shoe in unless Ech wins the tournament.

Eve & Titus Avison will be defending their titles as will the PoC.

Whoever wins the WZCW title vs Whoever wins the Tournament (obviously)

I'm hoping for a Tony vs Veejay match.

Kagura vs Ramparte seems a shoe in unless Ech wins the tournament.

Eve & Titus Avison will be defending their titles as will the PoC.

Whoever wins the WZCW title vs Whoever wins the Tournament (obviously)

Half the matches you listed, you only listed one person. Who would be their opponents?

Half the matches you listed, you only listed one person. Who would be their opponents?
Not sure yet.

Maybe Ryder finally cashes in his KFAD. The winner of the 4 way would move up in the rankings I'm sure so maybe he would get the other title shot if they aren't in another feud.

As for Ty I can't even guess. It would have to be a thrown together team because we're a bit short on official teams at the moment.

Not sure yet.

Maybe Ryder finally cashes in his KFAD. The winner of the 4 way would move up in the rankings I'm sure so maybe he would get the other title shot if they aren't in another feud.

As for Ty I can't even guess. It would have to be a thrown together team because we're a bit short on official teams at the moment.
Yupp. Only 2 teams. Keaton/Cooper and Phantom Of Chaos. KC is also doubtful to continue considering how Jeff is now.

Doe and Eve are going to hatefuck in the locker room after the match, and go on to dominate the tag division for the foreseeable future.

I probably shouldn't be telling you this, so now I must kill you.

Doe and Eve are going to hatefuck in the locker room after the match, and go on to dominate the tag division for the foreseeable future.

I probably shouldn't be telling you this, so now I must kill you.
Well, Franku would be happy for you both if he gets Eve's Title.

Well, Franku would be happy for you both if he gets Eve's Title.
Me? I don't even want a title shot until I get at least 1 feud under my belt first. There are plenty of worthy contenders ahead of me as I work my way up the card.

Tony v VJ

Kagura v Ramparte in a voice on a pole match

Uncle Blackie v Stormrage

Eve v Theron v Cooper

Titus v Logan

Tastic v Doe

Constantine v Abel

Ty v Ryder

Unscripted 2016

Mikey Stormrage (c) vs. Garth Black - WZCW World Heavyweight Championship

While I'm driving the Ech bandwagon I think it's clear that Black has the best RP for those involved in the tournament. He'll win and face Stormrage for the gold at Unscripted. Really fun main event.

Eve Taylor (c) vs. Vee/Abel Hunnicutt - Elite Openweight Championship

I've got both Vee and Abel winning at Gold Rush. Have a match on the weekly shows where the winner goes to Unscripted to face Eve or use it as the options. So we could have Eve/Vee, Eve/Abel or Eve/Vee/Abel. You could of course switch out Vee for whoever wins the fatal four way match.

Titus Avison (c) vs. Justin Cooper - Eurasian Championship

Four years after becoming the Lineal Champion I finally get my chance to win the real thing. Seriously, I'm totally up for this idea. I wrote two RPs this round because I'm a company guy and do my best to help out. I'm always supportive and you've got a great story here. The guy who couldn't (but should've both times) beat Chris K.O. going up against the man who defeated Chris K.O. (and Constantine) on the same night! Even Falkon liked my RPs this round. If I could pull that off I must get some type of reward. I'm telling ya... book this shit.

Phantoms of Chaos (c) vs. Theron Daggershield & Luke Manson - Tag Team Championships

We could have the greatest moment in WZCW history when FWR's character pins Ty Burna's character. Ty is the GOAT but I'd laugh for days. Give us the opportunity to see what only ever happens once in a lifetime. It'll be Bowen/Paradyse levels of greatness.

Kagura Joheki vs. Ramparte

The ship may have sunk for Gold Rush but Ech will win Lethal Lottery! This is only beginning of a redemption story. I sure of it!

Matt Tastic/Logan McAllister vs. Constantine/Veejay

Finding a place for Tastic/Constantine was difficult. I have both of them losing at Gold Rush so I can't put them into title matches. So I put them together but Tastic/Constantine seems like we're continuing the stuff involving Stormrage and I'd rather not do that. I decided to use this match to help two other talents on the roster in Logan and Veejay. Pairing them with Tastic and Constantine puts them in a big match situation and gives them some time in the spotlight. This match just fits perfectly for my card. You could cut it into two singles matches but this just flows so much better.

Noah Ryder vs. John Doe vs. Anthony Mancini

I wanted to give Noah a bigger match but the parts did not fall into place. I'd consider making Ryder vs. Cooper at Unscripted and making both mid card titles have the same stipulation (Titus/Doe, Titus/Mancini or Titus/Doe/Mancini). I'm not totally up for having Doe jump across the division after losing to Eve but it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. He was a hard one to place. You've got to have him on the card but losing to Eve isn't great to work with. It might be best for Doe to win the title and just do a simple rematch which would let it be Ryder vs. Mancini. That could work.

I'm done. :p

Phantoms of Chaos (c) vs. Theron Daggershield & Luke Manson - Tag Team Championships

We could have the greatest moment in WZCW history when FWR's character pins Ty Burna's character. Ty is the GOAT but I'd laugh for days. Give us the opportunity to see what only ever happens once in a lifetime. It'll be Bowen/Paradyse levels of greatness.

Interesting idea, but I can guarantee that this won't happen. Theron's a singles competitor.

Main Event for world title

Constantine (C) VS Garth Black

fatal 4 way for EurAsian Title

Titus Avison (C) vs Vee vs Justin Cooper Vs Luke Manson :) (that's where I want to be)

Cage match for the Openweight Championship

John Doe (C) vs Eve Taylor

Theron Daggershield vs Able Hunnicutt

Tag Title Match

TPC (C) vs Live Mas

Ramparte vs Kagura

King for a Day briefcase on the line

Noah Ryder vs Logan McAllister

Pre-show

Anthony Mancini vs Veejay

Constantine vs. Stormrage III-IV (WZCW Championship)

Cerberus vs. Kagura Titusho

Eve Taylor vs. Garth Black (Elite Open-faced Sandwich)

Vee A.D.Z vs. Noah Ryder vs. Logan McAllister vs. Luke Manson (King For A Disclosed Time)

Tony vs. Veejay

Abel Hunnicut vs. Batti Otaku

DaggerDoe vs. Cooper & Caidos

I was thinking the same thing but I think this is better if there is not another tag team as a thrown together tag team is meh.

And Ty vs Mikey/Tastic was done for damn near a year, I think we can let that lie for a minute as to me that's meh. It's nothing against the characters or writers, it's just we've kind of covered everything already.

Titus Avison v Flex Mussel - EurAsian championship. PURE RULES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back