• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prank calls

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
Last night, after the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup, me, my dad, and my brothers went on Google, found the numbers to multiple sports bars in Philly (we live in Indiana), found the Blackhawks goal song, and proceeded to call all of the sports bars and play it when they answered. 1st one we called said "Flyers suck!" then hung up. Every other one answered and hung up after 5 seconds.

Anyone else have a funny prank story?

cool_story_bro.jpg

Last night, after the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup, me, my dad, and my brothers went on Google, found the numbers to multiple sports bars in Philly (we live in Indiana), found the Blackhawks goal song, and proceeded to call all of the sports bars and play it when they answered. 1st one we called said "Flyers suck!" then hung up. Every other one answered and hung up after 5 seconds.

Ummm...that's assuming that one was even funny, which it wasn't, nor did it qualify as a prank call...

I mean, shit... I remember calling old people and asking people if their refrigerator was running... It was fun until someone replied, "No, it just stopped today. When can you come fix it?"

Kids these days are so unimaginative... Not to mention there was no Caller ID when I was a kid... Caller ID killed the art of the prank call...

I was 8 years old, with friends, up late one night..

We picked up the phone.. dialed 9.. 1.. 1. They answered. We laughed and hung up. Roughly 15 minutes later.. the Police showed up at the house. Who knew they had Caller (and address) ID?

fattyFail.jpg

Just like fat kids and sports, and your thread. We failed with our prank as kids.

I had a buddy prank call some lady and talk like a child to her... I pretended to come into the room, catch him making "another" prank call, and beat the shit out him... That poor lady...

I tried about 2 weeks ago using a dual line software phone to call 2 different office departments of my school system, then conferenced the call. Took them 5 minutes to realize none of them called each other.

I tried about 2 weeks ago using a dual line software phone to call 2 different office departments of my school system, then conferenced the call. Took them 5 minutes to realize none of them called each other.

It's sad now that we need specialized technology to pull off a simple fucking prank call...

I once rang the London Embassy to ask for a passport

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2129271]It's sad now that we need specialized technology to pull off a simple fucking prank call...[/QUOTE]

It wasn't really for the sake of pulling off the prank, we were doing a project where we had to talk about an software phone, and we had to test it to see how it worked, and we had to test it both between two software phones, and between an actual phone and a software phone, what better way?

One time i kept ringing this chick that i knew from work,every time she answered i would breathe heavy on the phone and not say anything,you know like what a baby does,i did this about 8 times and got a restraining order for some reason?

Oh... So here's a good one: This girl that liked me used to call my house and hang up. This happened almost daily, so when we got a caller ID, I called her back...(I didn't know it was her until we got it...) I was at a friends house who lived across the street from her, and since you could block your number, I called her after her mom left and started talking to her like the guy from "Scream". Mind you, I could see into the window to her living room, which pretty much let you see the whole front of the house...

Me: "What are you doing?"
Her: "Who is this??"
Me: "You know who it is... You wore that nice little black dress for me, I see..."
Her: "Ummm, how the fuck do you know what I'm wearing?"
Me: "How else would I know... I can see you. Standing in your living room, looking out the window..."
Her: "Seriously... Who the fuck is this? I'm gonna call the cops..."
Me: "*Maniacal Laugh*... Don't do that... They'll never get here in time anyways. I just wanna have a little fun... Does your mom always leave at 4 'oclock?"
Her: "Where are you? I don't see anybody... Mary, is it you? You're fucking stupid..."
Me: "It isn't Mary, but I'll give you 3 guesses... You'll NEEEEEEEEVER guess who it is..."
Her: "This is stupid... I'm not even scared. It's gotta be Ramon then... Stop fucking around!"
Me: "Wrong... I'll go ahead and count that as your second guess, but make the 3rd one good! It's your last chance!.... Do you think hiding in the kitchen is really gonna help?"

At this point, I walk out onto my buddy's porch and lean over the rail...

Her: "I'm hanging up. You're fucking stupid. You need to stop watching stupid ass movies... (She's crying...)

Me: "Why don't you look across the street? What do you see?"

She looks at me and I smile and wave, blow her a kiss, and say "See? You call my house and hang up, I gotta have some fun with you!"

There's really no humor here, but I will say this... I did end up falling in love with this girl and she ended up dying in a car accident about 2 years later... Yeah, definitely no humor here... But it was fun at the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back