• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Potentially Intresting Fueds

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I've put this in here because it could concern any promotion. This isn't so much a dream match thread. It's just a thread to discuss fueds that probably wont happen, but if they did they sure would be intresting. This sin't for inter-promotional matches by the way.

Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio:

I'm not saying this would be great. In fact I don't think it would work at all. But I sure would love to see it. I can't remember either of them ever interacting, maybe a choke slam here or there but that's it. It'll never happen. I don't see Taker turning heel again, although I'd love it if he did. And Rey couldn't be a convincing heel. Face vs. Face would never work, so I guess this will never happen.

there are plenty of Taker feuds I would love to see that I think will never happen as his career is coming to an end and a heel turn is pretty much guaranteed to not happen at this point

anyway, i would love for a Taker/Jericho feud would be cool I think (actually, I guess this is still possible, as Jericho isn't above a heel turn).

The aforementioned Taker/Rey feud would be cool, too. I've always been a fan of the David/Goliath battles, so this, if done properly, would be cool.

Chris Jericho vs Mr. Kennedy

Two of the best talkers in the business right now squaring off. It'd be a great measuring stick to see if Kennedy will flourish or fold, and a great feud for Jericho to shake the last of the ring rust off. Two legit main event threats as well.

Undertaker/Shawn Michaels

I know they're on different brands, but that doesn't qualify it as interpromotional, does it? I also know they've already feuded. However, in their current state when both are on their way out of the wrestling business and need one last great feud before they can say farewell this would be great, in my opinion anyway. WrestleMania would be the natural place for this to occur, with both wrestlers being notorious with it and all.

Alex Shelley/AJ Styles

AJ's made it to the top and he's still there pretty much. Thing is, I can't name a great or even good or even remotely memorable singles feud with him as a heel. In fact, I can't remember as good tag team feud with him as a heel. I'm not talking about before his current heel run by the way. Shelley is criminally underrated, as a wrestler and a character. He's the sort of cocky, crowd-pleasing face that could give AJ a great, entertaining feud, in and out of the ring. I just think it would be incredible. Of course, we may just yet see a MCMG vs. Styles/Tomko feud, but it's just not the same.

Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin

Two great tag partners battling each other?Bring it!2 people who are on good on the mic and in the air!It would be just a class feud featuring some damn good action.

Santino Marella vs Mr.Kennedy

Nooooo!Keep reading!It may be a train wreck but at least the promo spot will be the funniest thing since Jimmy Carr!Can you imagine the interaction?It would be perfect timing......And maybe some good action aswell.,

I can totally understand Kennedy vs Jericho for obvious reasons but i think as far as match quality goes..

Jericho vs CM Punk

at first i thought a heel turn for Jericho would work better for a fued liek this, but the more i think about it, i have always believed Punk could be an amazing heel. I think it will take someone like Jericho to pull a good match out of Punk, something i dont think we have seen since his WWE career began.

Elijah Burke vs Batista

we have seen a little of this, and IMO entertaining. I could usually care less what Batista is doing, but being the avid Burke supporter that I am, I think it could be great. Elevate Burke a notch and keep Batista out of the title picture for a while, sounds great to me.

I base my pick on who in the business today could have the most tremendous matches so I would like to see a feud between Shawn Michaels and CM Punk They are both excellent wrestlers I think a rivalry between them could be as great as the Michaels/angle feud or Bret Hart and Mr Perfect. or Ric Flair and Barry Windham.

Ron Killings vs John Cena
Now that wwe signed ron they could do some sort of battle of the rappers i dont know just a thought

Flair vs Taker at wm 24
Yeah i heard the rumors and know that they feuded before but i like the retirement angle vs takers streak at wrestlemania

MVP vs Y2J
Same as kennedy vs y2j but i think that this would go well because both talk a good game and i think it may push mvp higher up towards main event status

i guess i could add another

Robert Roode vs Awesome Kong or ODB
Since rude is a sexist and trashes women why not throw him in the ring with a woman that could literally kick his ass all over

MVP VS. Rey Mysterio

This could be a great match. MVP is Smackdown's fastest rising star, and this would be a great way to put him over even more. Rey is a great wrestler, and his lucha libre style would be intersting to see versus MVP's style. This match could happen. Let's just hope WWE uses this fedu to the full potential, since they could produce MOTY material.

AJ STYLES VS CHRISTIAN CAGE

AJ betrayed Christian and they're both phenomenal wrestlers. SO why hasn't it happened yet?

MVP vs JBL

It would be a great program just because JBL constantly said how amazing MVP was. JBL says he is a Wrestling God...it be the Wrestling God vs the Most Valuable Player.

The only problem is, idk who would be face and who would be heel.:blink:

Kennedy Vs Edge
Id definitly like to see this fued but only after Kennedy gets really over as a heel and then turns face to take on the man who screwed him out of the MITB opportunity.

HBK/Taker Vs Sting/Ric Flair
I know the chances of it ever happening are impossible but this is one fued that i would really love to see happen.

There are definitly more that i cant think of at the moment...

Carlito and Santino VS. Bob Holly and Cody Rhodes
I like Carlito and Holly because they both look so angry when they fight, and Santino is there to cut all the promos. I think this angle could be used to seperate Rhodes from Holly, and help him get his singles push.

I think a great fued that probably will happen sooner than later is Kevin Nash vs. Matt Morgan. Of course it would end up being a clubbing arm to the back/punch to the face match the whole way through, but honestly I just want to see Big Daddy Cool tear someone up, and Morgan looks to be next in line. Of course with Nash's "$100,000 a match because I don't fight for free" thing, I'm not sure when he'll compete next.

Samoa Joe looks really good next to Nash as they have that same kind of attitude. I think tagging would be a neat idea also, a nice mix of 'all over the ring' and 'big boot' styles kind of like AJ and Tomko.

And finally I think an Awesome Kong vs. any mid/lower card guys would be hilarious, but good. Like someone pointed out, Robert Roode is a sexist and would be an ideal opponent for this womanly beast.

On the WWE side of things, its a shame Sting signed that TNA contract (even though I love the rebirth of his career there) because now there is no chance of him even doing a one match deal with WWE, as I was hoping to see Ric Flair's final match be against him. It would be like the final Nitro match, though I think HBK will be a perfect alternative (I would much rather see him vs. Flair than have him thrown in the MOTB ladder match because of nothing else for him to do.)

I really want to see Undertaker vs. HBK before either of them take off the boots. There is always great chemistry whenever they are together in the ring and since neither of them have really anything left to prove, it could be really natural, and as they would like it to be. No gimmicks would be needed, though for the final match to be in HIAC would be iconic since they were in the first. How about a Kane altercation? No no, that's too much.

I suppose that's it, but when it comes to interesting fueds, there are a lot of good ones.

Cena vs MVP
This would be a pretty good feud to get MVP over as a main eventer, maybe send MVP to Raw in the draft, even though it would crowd the scene on Raw more than it already is.

Edge vs Jericho
I know its been done before, but it would be fun to watch. Both are great on the mic and it will be Jericho's first big title feud since his return.

Orton vs Kennedy
Two of the better heels in the company right now, use it to get Kennedy into a face turn.

Big Show vs Khali
Please do this and let Show squash Khali and get him off of TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't this thread for things that probably won't happen....
Santino/Carlito v. Rhodes/Holly is happening
MVP v. Rey happened a few months ago
There have been others but i think I've made my point but i'llthrow a couple out

Shelton Benjamin/Elijah Burke v. Morrison/Miz
I think this would be a pretty awesome feud, only bad part I don't like Miz but they have the belts and a feud with belts is a lot better then a feud without one

Jeff Hardy v. CM Punk
I want Punk to turn heel like back in the RoH days then go after Hardy and the IC belt I think it would be good

Randy Orton v Edge
They always teased this feud, but then they'd have one match and throw them into 3 or 4 way match, and I know they are both heels but I don't see Randy keeping his title much longer and I think he could pull a face turn and after a switch to Smackdown a long feud with Edge over the World Heavyweight title

I want to put a Kennedy feud in here but everyone I can think of I feel will happen sooner or later but maybe once he gets elevated to main event status him v HHH might not be awful

As for TNA
My bias is gonna say have AJ turn on Angle very soon and just take the belt

AJ v. Kaz
Maybe put an ultimate X match in the rivalry theyre both just too good

Roode/Storm v. LAX
I think LAX should get the belts back and being as TNA hasn't used Roode or Storm correctly team them for the second coming of AMW, prob be a ton of good matches

Lethal v. Shelley v. Sabin
Have them win the 6 man tag and then have Shelley or Sabin beat Devine for the X title and have the jealousy creep in
And for an extension of this and it is for one match only but

Ultimate X for X title
Devine v. Sabin v. Shelley v. Lethal v. Dutt v. Petey v. Kaz v. Daniels (as Daniels not curry man) v. Elix v. AJ (just for fun) v. Homicide v. Rave

Yes I know 11 people in one match is stupid and I know there willbe no way to follow it but the spots in this match would be unreal

wwe fueds

HBK vs jeff hardy
great two greatsof all time

the undertaker vs kane
they need to do this after mania

mvp vs edge

great two ppl that r really really good
thats brilliant

rey mysterio vs batista
a high flyer vs a power house just imagine it

john cena vs batista
theyre arent great but have good in ring capabilitys

tna fueds

james storm vs sonjay dutt
ive just always wanted to see this and never have

kaz vs sabin vs jay lethal vs petey williams
put this an ultamite x match another brilliaant

aj styles vs kurt angle
definatly gonna happen within an few months

christian vs judas mesias
i think it would be good fued im big on mesias and him in tna

abyss vs team 3d
i think this would be an ok fued

booker t vs kurt angle
wow this would headline a ppv main event most def

elix skipper vs christopher daniels vs senshi
thi would have to be a another ultamite x match winner gets the tag team name XXX

shark boy vs robert roode
this would be funny shark boy some who acts funny and roode whos serious haha

sting vs aj styles
two tna hall of famers

jimmy rave vs aj styles
they had good matches in ROH why not another one acceppt in tna

I think it's obvious a taker/michaels feud would be great based on the last 2 rumbles and how they went over.

I agree with the Santino/Kennedy feud. It would be some great microphone work. Santino is hilarious, I could watch him anytime.

Big Show should come back better than he ever was and feud with Taker or Khali. Big Show Batista would be cool too.

Jericho should feud with someone like Jeff Hardy and culminate to a Ladder match. Jericho being the heel.

CM Punk/Kofi Kingston

lets face it Punk dominates on the mic as a heel and Kofi looks very impressive even if he was facing jobbers plus hes having a push so why not

BDV/Gregory Helms

if Gregory Helms comes back from injury as a face this would be a great welcome home match if they hype this making BDV and gregory helms look equally matched

Cena/J.Hardy

J.Hardy would be so over if Cena was the heel in this one plus they never gone at it before so that would be good

Dreamer/Guerrero

Dreamer really deserves to be in the ecw title picture the guy paid his dues plus he'd probally have great matches with Guerrero if the let Dreamer do more of his moves like the Tommyhawk

Shelton Benjamin v. Elijah Burke

This fued can produce great matches with Burke carrying the load of the mic work and putting the match over. Benjamin is the beste athlete in the WWE and he could have a great match with many but him and burke can put on a classic. The fact is this will never happen in the way it truly should. If it ever happens it will be a match that is on a small stage like ECW or a ppv opener and it wont get the amount of time it deserves. This would be an amazing athletic competition with memorable high spots if it was ever done right. The match would be main event status but another reason it wont ever reach that stage is because wwe has a weird fetish for big guys and would probably rather see a fued between Snitsky ad Big Daddy V.

I would love to see Shelton Benjamin vs. Rey Mysterio... athleticism galore between the two of them. Pretty sure they'd be able to pull off some crazy maneuvers working together.

Another I'd like to see is Elijah Burke vs. Jeff Hardy over the IC title. It might be a step down for Jeff considering where he is right now, but I think Elijah has the talent to make it a worthwhile feud.

I think it would also be interesting to see Shawn Michaels vs. John Morrison. Morrison reminds me a bit of Michaels back in the day... not the biggest guy but talented and shows a bit of swagger and flamboyancy.

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

This feud may have happened before, but both men are talented on the mic and can deliver a great match. I don't think Jericho has been used properly since his return and a feud with Triple H could be just what he needs to be considered a Main Eventer again. Triple H has also been talking backstage on Jericho and why not turn this into a feud. They did it with Mick Foley and Ric Flair, so they could do it with these two men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back